Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who’s trying to “avoid covid” she spends a lot of time going out unnecessarily, she was in Homebase a few days ago buying paint samples and today she’s buying more decorating supplies!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And after suffering a loss. You think she would embrace this! I suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum with my first from the moment I fell pregnant to the day I gave birth. At times I questioned if I was doing the right thing in and out of hospital I lost so much weight and was on a drip numerous times but I also knew how incredibly lucky I was to be pregnant! Yes I felt sorry for myself at times but at no point did I think yes let’s take selfie’s and post it online for a bit of sympathy.
I completely feel for you. I had a tough pregnancy with my second had to be on bed rest due placenta previa causing bleeding. Yes, I complained to family and husband about it at the time but did i take pity selfie’s and post them as content? No! I mean who is she influencing with it? Anyone who has been pregnant before knows it can be tough.

However, on the flip side my 1st pregnancy was straight forward and I was working full time in a corporate role not dossing around with my pooch, belly out, binging box sets making out my life is so hard!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For someone who’s trying to “avoid covid” she spends a lot of time going out unnecessarily, she was in Homebase a few days ago buying paint samples and today she’s buying more decorating supplies!
I stayed in pretty much from March when work sent me home, until I had my baby in September except the occasional walk and midwife appointment. My MH took a battering but the important thing in my mind was my baby getting here safely 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen the nose bleed photo. Can’t believe she’d think people would want to see it. Just hope the actual birth isn’t documented on Insta.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just seen the nose bleed photo. Can’t believe she’d think people would want to see it. Just hope the actual birth isn’t documented on Insta.
We’re probably going to get crowning photos and the lot

• Haha
We will probably get a 'family' photo when the baby is here. Her, baby W, Charlie, Digby and 'the girls' (who are hardly ever mentioned anymore)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What I think is actually quite disturbing is her thought process behind the photo. She's having a nosebleed, so she decides to get her phone out and take a photo and then she's thought about saving it to post on instagram at a later date - what the actual F. When I had one of my *many* nosebleeds in the first trimester I didn't once think about taking a photo of it let alone to later post on social media!

Reactions: 7
Sometimes I actually feel like messaging her saying are you okay hun. Some of the shite she posts just isn't right, for example the nose bleeds. Wtf has that got to do with being out of her first trimester? Weirdo

She's always out and about and as already mentioned, if she's so concerned about not catching COVID, she's not doing a very good job. She was at a different person's house every 5 minutes buying second hand baby stuff last week, now she's in Homebase every 5 minutes. Just stay at home Charlotte, you're pregnant and your baby is your priority.

Came to say the same thing! Doing really well at avoiding it since she was so worried the last time she had to isolate, and CoUlNdT ThInK wHeN sHe HaD bEeN ExPoSeD 🤓 get thinking back to all these unnecessary trips char the next time you get the isolation notification on your Covid App babes

Reactions: 3
Builders who buy you a McDonald’s ...they were 99p! Hardly breaking the bank 😂😂😂

never seen anyone eat so much tit, I love junk rarely eat healthy but Jesus she’s 10 times worse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Builders who buy you a McDonald’s ...they were 99p! Hardly breaking the bank 😂😂😂

never seen anyone eat so much tit, I love junk rarely eat healthy but Jesus she’s 10 times worse
Probably her “little brother” who got them for her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.