Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she doing no work, barely any ads, Charlie has a very regular job and they are able to carry on renovating every couple of months?

Reactions: 3
How is she doing no work, barely any ads, Charlie has a very regular job and they are able to carry on renovating every couple of months?
I know. Her brother and dad seem to do a lot of the work. However, all the materials etc still have to be purchased.

Reactions: 2
I honestly just think its really sad that shes a young healthy girl and she's wallowing at home making food all day, videoing herself waiting for takeaways to be delivered and taking photos in her undies / of her belly. I know its a lifestyle choice and not everyone wants a career etc but i just think its sad when you go back to her days of working and how good she looked compared to the photos this week, she doesnt look well.
She surely cant feel very satisfied or fulfilled the way she feels the need to video some of the things she does?! She comes across very bored and lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can tell by the video of her waiting for her take away that she’s not getting the right nutrients. She looks grey, puffy and spotty. I know hormones will be a witch but eating junk won’t help

Reactions: 4
Theres a section on the baby's birth certificate that has the mothers occupation, so what will Char's say?

Influencer?
Bum?
Professional oversharer?
Unemployed?
Work shy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know. Her brother and dad seem to do a lot of the work. However, all the materials etc still have to be purchased.
Yes my brother is in the trade so I know they can get them cheaper but it’s still not cheap if you’re unemployed lol. My brothers kitchen was still 4K with trade discount and it’s nothing fancy either just shiny and grey haha

Reactions: 1
Theres a section on the baby's birth certificate that has the mothers occupation, so what will Char's say?

Influencer?
Bum?
Professional oversharer?
Unemployed?
Work shy?
Broccoli and cheese pasta inhaler

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she will make a pretty good amount on her ads, even if they’re not that often. Definitely equal to an average salary anyway. Maybe they use Charlie’s regular salary for their mortgage, bills etc and then use Charlotte’s lump sums for renovation projects.

For context - I follow a girl with around 10k followers who started doing influencing (for want of a better word!) specifically to get out of debt and she made £10k in a year from insta. She does ads pretty infrequently and has a quarter of Charlotte’s following so I'm guessing Char will get paid more for ads.

So it says week 16 and the she writes can’t believe we’re in the 17th week? No your in the 16th week!!
No week 16 is the 17th week lol. I’m pregnant too. Think about it like this- when you’re 0 years old you’re in your 1st year. When you’re 1 year old you’re in your 2nd year and so on. When you’re 25 years old you’re in you’re 26th year. Same with pregnancy weeks- when you’re 16 weeks pregnant, you are within your 17th week of being pregnant. If you see what I mean ha ha 🤣

Reactions: 4
NGL I quite like her tiedye tshirt! I just bought myself a tie dye Sweaty Betty jumper haha so not me but I love this trend!

NGL I quite like her tiedye tshirt! I just bought myself a tie dye Sweaty Betty jumper haha so not me but I love this trend!
Maybe so but there’s no way that white t-shirt is “an old piece of clothing” and that Charlie has worn it- it’s blatantly brand new out of the packet, check out the crease lines where it’s been folded in a packet and it’s pristine. She’s obviously bought it specially for that post.

Reactions: 5
Maybe so but there’s no way that white t-shirt is “an old piece of clothing” and that Charlie has worn it- it’s blatantly brand new out of the packet, check out the crease lines where it’s been folded in a packet and it’s pristine. She’s obviously bought it specially for that post.
Lolz. Thought she’d have used a pre-loved one 🙄

• Haha
What direction is she going in with the tie dye t-shirt? Honestly she plugs anything and everything that pays!

4F04FC3E-721F-4674-852D-BF55DAF60EDF.png

Literally don’t know where to start with the grammar in this post 🙄 and on her stories she said ‘I’m pleased with how it come out’. It’s came out Char unless you preceded come with it has. And I agree, she has definitely bought that t-shirt rather than using an old one like she claims!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.