Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming on to say this 😂 she will make her self sick soon and blame it on morning sickness coming back
Same! 🤣 it’s alright making up for it but does she not realise that she’s not going to push all this weight out with the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Foot long meal deal now kids, after saying she fancies a salad. LOOOOL. how many more meals we saying today? Subway being number FIVE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember last time she was sick she wad so dramatic that she thought she had Covid but 'forgot' she had IBS 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I will believe you if you say it's not a Southern thing.
I follow three people from the south east who say it and and I've never heard anyone else say it, but ok. 😁

Also I just want to be clear this was a tongue in cheek comment. There's plenty of bad English/slang up north too. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok I will believe you if you say it's not a Southern thing.
I follow three people from the south east who say it and and I've never heard anyone else say it, but ok. 😁

Also I just want to be clear this was a tongue in cheek comment. There's plenty of bad English/slang up north too. 😂
Honestly don’t worry, I live literally 15 minutes from Char and took it as tongue in cheek 😂 god knows who these other cretins are giving the south east a bad name 😤😂

Reactions: 2
I feel like I genuinely have wasted 2 minutes of my life watching her stories banging on about how she wanted a salad yet ended up with a footlong.

She needs to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fed up of baby/pregnancy talk and the tit subway talk has tipped me over the edge. As soon as the gender reveal has happened I’m outta here 😴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.