Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was 13 weeks just recently, can the harmony test pick up wether a baby is Male or Female that early on?

She's pissing me off now with all of this second hand stuff.

I think she seems to think she's doing this amazing thing buying everything on eBay

Reactions: 1
I deffo do reckon she already knows the gender. Especially with the amount of private scans she has already had (on her recent post)... I get it’s for reassurance but I don’t doubt she wouldn’t have found out early when she’s so OTT with every other aspect

Reactions: 2
Her latest post, I can’t deal with how she uses was instead of were and come instead of came. Her illiteracy really grinds my gears. Don’t get me wrong, I understand people struggle but when you fancy yourself as an influencer you need to at least bleeping try!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m gonna have to unfollow her it’s non stop !!!!!

So a qualified doctor has told you the tablets are fine to take but ask Instagram to be sure Auch wise up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

So a qualified doctor has told you the tablets are fine to take but ask Instagram to be sure Auch wise up 😂
Also, she’s had a water infection for two weeks and “was hoping it would pass”. I’m pretty sure that’s not an option when you’re pregnant. She’s constantly on her phone, surely she can find advice online from a reputable source, i.e. the NHS website. I just feel as though she has very little guidance.

Reactions: 6
Her latest post, I can’t deal with how she uses was instead of were and come instead of came. Her illiteracy really grinds my gears. Don’t get me wrong, I understand people struggle but when you fancy yourself as an influencer you need to at least bleeping try!
🙌🙏 💯 this!!!

“They was £2” NO it’s “They were £2” 😆 just looks awful when written let alone speaking like that.

Using “was” instead of “were” is not dyslexia either.

And as for “turnt” ...🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God how unbearable is all the baby stuff she’s buying! There’s absolutely no need this early on

Reactions: 2

I find this really insulting that she’s done that! All those years a Dr studies and she’s doubting what she’s been told!! She needs to get in the bleeping bin the wet lettuce. Also, who leaves a water infection for 2 weeks?

Reactions: 8
Came here to say exactly the same. Won’t trust a doctor AND a midwife but would trust some random on Instagram. SCARY!! You’re worrying about the wrong things Char!!!!

Reactions: 6
She's spoiling us today - 2 baby countdowns, her baby checklist and only 2 days until her self isolation ends! Who would have thought it's only 2 days when it was 3 yesterday 🤣 we're not as thick as you, Char 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's spoiling us today - 2 baby countdowns, her baby checklist and only 2 days until her self isolation ends! Who would have thought it's only 2 days when it was 3 yesterday 🤣 we're not as thick as you, Char 🙄
😂 what is she counting down for anyway? She doesn’t go anywhere normally let alone in a lockdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.