Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who leaves a water infection for 2 weeks? I had one once and it came on Monday eve, in the doctors on tuesday for antibiotics as I was in agony. Why would you take the advice of a bunch of people off the internet tha your own doctor?

I genuinely question whether the girl even knows what day it is.

Reactions: 4
Spend less time in the shower... maybe that’s why she didn’t wash her hair for (I think) 10 days recently 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Back to "turnt" again. I get some people spell things as they pronounce them but does she really say turnt?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her story earlier feeding the chickens but half the screen was of her belly as she held the food out 🙄

I can’t even deal with how stupid this girl is! Thought she’d already sorted the nursery, there’s been no mention of it being the home office (what a joke) that they’re using!
She's done a post about a week ago showing the nursery! Does she not realise we can see her posts lol

Reactions: 2
The picture of the home office is on this day last year, before it was being turnt into the nursery.

Guess she's given up all pretence of actually having any sort of job now.

She’s eating in excess but still trying to claim that she’s not having full meals?
Yeah right

The banana bread story is just an absolute lie too

I know she claims not too know but all these my boys references and belly in shot...

It’s obvious she knows she’s having a boy, why not just say she knows it’s early but she found out at the private scan?! What she’s been showing are some of the most gendered baby clothes I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.