Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's shocked she has to self isolate but the only place she's been is the hospital? Eh Charlotte, are you forgetting all the times you've been to people's houses to collect second hand baby shite that is definitely not essential?
And didn’t she go to the shop and buy a Diet Coke or something cos she hadn’t had one in months?! & all the 3hr dog walks. Is she actually forgetting or thinking we’re all daft?! Reminds me of the “this is my first ever zoom call” saga when she had one a few weeks/days before for Asda’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so bleeping stupid it’s painful! Clearly she’s scanned her app so obviously contact will be from where you’ve scanned 🙄 Eughhhh, she makes my brain hurt!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so bleeping stupid it’s painful! Clearly she’s scanned her app so obviously contact will be from where you’ve scanned 🙄 Eughhhh, she makes my brain hurt!
To be fair, I got an app notification saying I had to isolate for 4 days as I’d been in contact with someone on the 22nd jan. The only place I’d been on this day was hospital having my baby....
I didn’t check in, the Bluetooth picked up my location....

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I got an app notification saying I had to isolate for 4 days as I’d been in contact with someone on the 22nd jan. The only place I’d been on this day was hospital having my baby....
I didn’t check in, the Bluetooth picked up my location....
Congrats on the baby!! ✨

Reactions: 1
About 4 stories talking about where she could have been in contact with someone. Does it matter where you came in contact with the person? Just self isolate and take a test if you get symptoms

Reactions: 4
About 4 stories about where she could have been in contact with someone. Does it matter where you came in contact with the person? Just self isolate and take a test if you get symptoms
Ooooh but that’s far too easy! 🤣 she’s got to make a meal out of it for content 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video of her showing us her empty fridge the other day made me laugh! So because she “doesn’t feel up to eating much” and “hasn’t had dinner in weeks” 🙄 does that mean Charlie doesn’t get to eat either? Considering she always told us just how much he has to eat because he’s working so much and exercising in any spare time he has. She’s pregnant so she’s just given up completely with cooking him meals? A lot of women work full time throughout their pregnancies with awful symptoms and manage to look after other children and run a home!

Reactions: 4
So we're going to have a daily countdown for her self isolation. She does duck all anyway 🙄

• Haha
Seriously Charlotte, we don't need a countdown, if you're that stuck for ideas of what to post, just post nothing. Or get someone to bring you an Asdas haul so we can hear you mispronounce things again.

• Haha
Seriously Charlotte, we don't need a countdown, if you're that stuck for ideas of what to post, just post nothing. Or get someone to bring you an Asdas haul so we can hear you mispronounce things again.
Her mispronunciation is literally my favourite content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.