Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god I don't follow her. Honestly, you can use cream OR green for a baby boy or girl. I legit don't think the baby will give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she’s back to having her ridiculously early dinners 😂
It’s like she’s dropping hints that she’s having a boy but I’m not sure she does know. I had a baby last year and found out the sex at a private 16 week scan that was the earliest I could find out, I know people have mentioned the harmony test but I don’t know how expensive this is and how common it is? As I don’t remember hearing much about this option literally less than 2 years ago. I could be wrong though

Also I know everyone colour matched farrow and ball but to say it and tag them isn’t that taking the piss 😂
Came here to say exactly this. The bloody cheek. It’s the equivalent of tagging Chanel as you’re telling everyone you’re off to buy a copy. I don’t know how these ‘influencers’ dare. In the next breath she’ll be telling us she supports independent design.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s copying rvk loves with the cocopops craving and same colour for a boy nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For someone that claims to be so nauseous and have no appetite, she eats a hell of a lot...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
RE: last story

I can’t hear heavy breathing, and for two people her house always seems to she a tit tip to be cleaned so often. Also, her appetite has been back for ages.

Has she turned into a block of cheese yet? 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so confused - I thought it was Charlie’s Nanna who died not hers? Wtf was that story about? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused - I thought it was Charlie’s Nanna who died not hers? Wtf was that story about? 🤷🏽‍♀️
It was def Charlie’s gran but I think she callls her ‘her nan’ too. I remember some confusion around the funeral.,.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.