Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% think she’s addicted to “new” things, whether that be second hand clothes off eBay, chickens, new business, new dog that lasted 2 seconds, and now all this stuff for the baby! It’s madness.
Totally agree with this! It seems constant at the moment. I do wonder if a lot of it is done for content, because she doesn’t really know what else to do/post/talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No offence to anyone but I really can't be fucked to listen to people bragging about eating ridiculous amounts of food and justifying it because they're pregnant. Nah. Stop yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No offence to anyone but I really can't be fucked to listen to people bragging about eating ridiculous amounts of food and justifying it because they're pregnant. Nah. Stop yourself.
She’s going to be bleeping massive 😂 still got a smug face 🙄 Also, pissing myself that those shelves are only £1 at IKEA but she paid £2 for them on eBay because they’re sold out at the minute in IKEA... why not just wait hun?!? Absolute bellend

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s going to be bleeping massive 😂 still got a smug face 🙄 Also, pissing myself that those shelves are only £1 at IKEA but she paid £2 for them on eBay because they’re sold out at the minute in IKEA... why not just wait hun?!? Absolute bellend
She's got quite literally months before those shelves will be used. So much for saving money.

Reactions: 3
The sheer amount she has bought for the baby has astounded me. Not so much because it’s early (although I do understand what people are saying in regards to that), just that it’s an absolute duck tonne of stuff!!

I 100% think she’s addicted to “new” things, whether that be second hand clothes off eBay, chickens, new business, new dog that lasted 2 seconds, and now all this stuff for the baby! It’s madness.

It was awful to read about her miscarriage. I really felt for her (and Charlie) reading that post ☹ I truly hope this is a smooth pregnancy for her.
You're spot on. Probably the reason she ended up spending extra money on those poxy shelves.

There's just no need for it is there!! She was working out in December and if we go by her dates (which I'm dubious about) she knew she was pregnant then. Now she's eating for 4! Changes her mind more than her knickers!

I had to laugh when she said perfect excuse to eat what she wanted.... whats her excuse been for the last 1+ year then 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's brought spice racks for book shelves? Wouldn't a normal shelf be better?
The spice racks are quite “in” as bookshelves for baby/toddler/kids bedrooms as you can face the books forwards (they have a bar across the front to stop them falling out) so the kids can choose their own books from the front cover, rather than just the side spine that would be visible on a normal bookshelf (see attached pic).

Attachments

Ffs she's got at least 2 years before that baby will be old enough to pull books off a shelf on its own. Why does she need them 9 weeks into her pregnancy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally agree with this! It seems constant at the moment. I do wonder if a lot of it is done for content, because she doesn’t really know what else to do/post/talk about.
Definitely think it’s a mix of trying to find things to post about and also having nothing else to occupy her time with. Maybe a baby will sort her out tbf 😂

Reactions: 2
The sheer amount she has bought for the baby has astounded me. Not so much because it’s early (although I do understand what people are saying in regards to that), just that it’s an absolute duck tonne of stuff!!

It was awful to read about her miscarriage. I really felt for her (and Charlie) reading that post ☹ I truly hope this is a smooth pregnancy for her.
She acts a bit bipolar

Reactions: 1
Latest story refers to Baby W as 'his' .... genuine slip of the tongue or has she just ruined a future gender reveal post for herself? Dont think she is smart enough to try and throw us off the scent on purpose

Reactions: 2
Not even sure I fully believe them. She’s dying to have some “pregnancy cravings”.
Yess! It’s kind of sad how she’s just so full on so early just calm down and enjoy each stage as it happens

you just know already she’s going to go overdue and moan to us all

Reactions: 5
If her cravings are real, least it's something healthy and not the usual tit she eats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.