Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story refers to Baby W as 'his' .... genuine slip of the tongue or has she just ruined a future gender reveal post for herself? Dont think she is smart enough to try and throw us off the scent on purpose
The earliest you can find out is 16 weeks at a private scan so I doubt she knows yet

Reactions: 1
More baby stuff.

That baby has more clothes than an average adult, it'll be wearing most of it for a couple of months then grow out of it. Why the need for so much?

"Got some scratch mits, lots of people said don't bother with them because they're on the babygrows already" so she buys them anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More baby stuff.

That baby has more clothes than an average adult, it'll be wearing most of it for a couple of months then grow out of it. Why the need for so much?

"Got some scratch mits, lots of people said don't bother with them because they're on the babygrows already" so she buys them anyway...
She needs to calm down, I feel like she’s going at a 100mph, it’s going to be a very long pregnancy 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sad thing is she thinks she is being "substainable" by buying everything second hand, but fails to realise how wasteful she's being. There's no way she will end up using everything she's got.

Reactions: 8
Shes getting on like an excitable little kid playing mummies and babies 🙄 really annoying me more than it should be! Considering she always seemed like such a granny mush in her day to day life before

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.