Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she sells her tit and buys more tit. I don't believe she's made that much either and if she has she should donate some to her 'friend' who lent her the trainers.

Reactions: 4
She will make out she’s made enough money to buy the trainers and stop pretending they are borrowed I bet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she shared the money with Charlie...

She said SHE treated THEM to new bedsheets. Well no, you basically spent the money from what you seemingly made selling tit yesterday.

• Haha
She really is as dull as dishwater! First her stories this morning about duvets and that she thinks they recommend 13.5 tog for winter... who’s they Char? Why do you not know basic adulting things like tog size of duvets? Then the stories about the drama with the dog... what an anti climax 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she seriously paid £15 for a second hand shocker that was originally from H&M?!? Personally if something secondhand is £15 I’d rather pay a bit more and buy new!

Reactions: 7
What is what feels like every influencers obsession with Hello Fresh? She spends all day at home, why can’t she make a menu for the week and buy the ingredients like that? I get it’s great for working families but I really don’t get the obsession loads of people have with it.

Reactions: 7
What is what feels like every influencers obsession with Hello Fresh? She spends all day at home, why can’t she make a menu for the week and buy the ingredients like that? I get it’s great for working families but I really don’t get the obsession loads of people have with it.
Agree. My daughter and her b/f have Hello Fresh one week per month just to give themselves a break.

Reactions: 1
I thought that too. She has way too much free time so she could easily cook a meal every night

Ganocci I’m dead 😂 was disappointed she didn’t attempt to say açai the other day when she got those yoghurts!
How thick is she? That post about the coffee she wants from Sainsburys saying it’s not available in Sainsburys... erm that usually means not available for delivery at that time not that it’s not available at all 🙄 if you go to the store you’ll probably find it 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ganocci I’m dead 😂 was disappointed she didn’t attempt to say açai the other day when she got those yoghurts!
How thick is she? That post about the coffee she wants from Sainsburys saying it’s not available in Sainsburys... erm that usually means not available for delivery at that time not that it’s not available at all 🙄 if you go to the store you’ll probably find it 👍🏻
I've definitely seen it in Sainsbury's 😂

Reactions: 2
Also I don’t know why but I find it weird she never actually tags hello fresh in the stories ever!! So many people get paid to promote them surely she wants in on that

Reactions: 1
Her new post oh my god

1) you always eat breakfast
2) turn’t is still not a word even if you put an apostrophe in it
3) it’s their not they’re

how do weetabix approve that absolute tripe 😂 there are probably more mistakes but I cba to go back and look again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her new post oh my god

1) you always eat breakfast
2) turn’t is still not a word even if you put an apostrophe in it
3) it’s their not they’re

how do weetabix approve that absolute tripe 😂 there are probably more mistakes but I cba to go back and look again
Came to say the same. Turn’t 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.