Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More dog walk drama. Probably over dramatised as usual. The way she talks it's as if shes the only dog owner to ever have existed. By the sounds of it that dog gets around 4 hours of walking a day. I have a lab who's still fairly young and full of life and she has on an average day 1and a half to 2 hours of walking a day. Only more on a special occasion. I wonder if Char tells us shes walking digby so much to show off but actually he gets a lot less

Reactions: 7
More dog walk drama. Probably over dramatised as usual. The way she talks it's as if shes the only dog owner to ever have existed. By the sounds of it that dog gets around 4 hours of walking a day. I have a lab who's still fairly young and full of life and she has on an average day 1and a half to 2 hours of walking a day. Only more on a special occasion. I wonder if Char tells us shes walking digby so much to show off but actually he gets a lot less
Must admit I’ve often wondered that. All that walking and the gym today 🙄

Reactions: 1
duck off Char, no one cares about the boring dog stories... and I’m sure the owners were grateful and not was grateful! How about you go and buy yourself a dictionary and thesaurus and come back once you have got a basic grasp of the English language hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she still claiming those trainers are borrowed from a friend, how long is she borrowing them for?!

Reactions: 3
Who borrows clothes past the age of 15?! And she has no friends so who are these friends, that she's so close to they'd let her borrow all their tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d facebay an actual thing?? That’s the second time I’ve heard her say it and I’ve never heard anyone else say it before!!

Reactions: 2
Is she being serious? They are about £4 from Argos!

And is i just went - that doesn't even make sense?!
Screenshot_20201115-102516_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks prehistoric.

Just get one in B&M where you go to spend money on more shite you don't need. Definitely wasn't an essential journey going to pick that up from someone's house.

Reactions: 5
She’s having a look through her wardrobe to see if anything doesn’t fit or there’s anything she won’t wear. So basically everything in your wardrobe then? We all know you only wear leggings, flip flops and that bleeping ‘mac’coat 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s having a look through her wardrobe to see if anything doesn’t fit or there’s anything she won’t wear. So basically everything in your wardrobe then? We all know you only wear leggings, flip flops and that bleeping ‘mac’coat 🤢
Don't forget the hideous sock biker boots 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.