Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cat stories. She’s so deluded, does she not realise how pathetic she sounds? Shaking and crying because of a cat?

also I haven’t read on here lately or scrolled back through but did she actually say on stories that she doesn’t often post selfie’s?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those cat stories. She’s so deluded, does she not realise how pathetic she sounds? Shaking and crying because of a cat?

also I haven’t read on here lately or scrolled back through but did she actually say on stories that she doesn’t often post selfie’s?!
Lol yes she did say she doesn't post selfies often 😂

She’s taking her neighbour’s kid to school again. I’m still lolling at their front in getting Char to look after their oversized boxed Xmas presents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she supposed to just randomly taking their kid to school if she’s not actually providing childcare to her?

She’s taking her neighbour’s kid to school again. I’m still lolling at their front in getting Char to look after their oversized boxed Xmas presents 😂
I reckon they’re just using her for free childcare, they don’t really want to be her friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get so excited for her talking stories and had high hopes for the pronunciation of balenciaga... bleeping gutted she didn't get it wrong 🤣

• Haha
The stories about her ‘re-mortgage’ is it called that? I don’t know, erm anyway that’s come through... fucks sake, if you’re going to talk about something make sure you know what you’re talking about 🙄
Those trainers are bleeping vile and she looks like a bleep in that recent post.

• Haha
1. Why would you ‘lend’ a friend a pair of £700 shoes?!
2. Why did she do it when she thinks they’d look uncomfortable

What game is she playing at?

Reactions: 7
1. Why would you ‘lend’ a friend a pair of £700 shoes?!
2. Why did she do it when she thinks they’d look uncomfortable

What game is she playing at?
Agree. No way would you ‘borrow’ a pair of shoes like that from a friend.

Bought them a while ago Char? Been living on the breadline fashion-wise to pay for them?

Just be honest if you have. In a couple of weeks it will be 'found a pair on Vestaire for £XYZ' when she probably already had them.

Seems to me she’s trying to play the ‘I’m not like other girls’ game but with brands 🥴 girl no one cares about your bAlEnCIaGaS...and for someone ‘not bothered’ by brands, why do you have to put the brand of everything you buy from the charity shop? You could just say ‘oh this is from Clic Sargent’ but no you say ‘oh this is next from Clic Sargent’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
Seems to me she’s trying to play the ‘I’m not like other girls’ game but with brands 🥴 girl no one cares about your bAlEnCIaGaS...and for someone ‘not bothered’ by brands, why do you have to put the brand of everything you buy from the charity shop? You could just say ‘oh this is from Clic Sargent’ but no you say ‘oh this is next from Clic Sargent’ 🙄
Totally agree! For someone who’s Instagram is their job, you would naturally be aware of big brands brands as you are regularly consuming content while working. I don’t buy this act at all 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is she still pretending that she's doing Graze boxes 🙄
You would think that someone who's job is instagram would proofread their posts!!! I find it beyond strange that brands still want to work with her?! Although as someone mentioned on this thread I think, she may well approach the brands herself for a few freebies or a bit of a discount to "build her brand"

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.