Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always sound so bleeping miserable when she does her talking stories?!? ‘Hi guysssss’ duck off!
Likes to upload everyday yet it wasn’t that long ago that she said she wasn’t going to upload/post stories everyday, make your mind up Char and get your act together.
The amount of spelling mistakes on her latest ad is just atrocious, I’m still amazed brands think that’s ok for their advertisements!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg Charlotte who actually gives a tit. Let’s be honest your fashion sense is abysmal and your house is about as lacklustre as your personality. We just want to hear you mispronounce things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with the pose in the latest pic 😂 looks like a Morris dancer - what is with that stance 😂

Reactions: 2
Gotta just have a small rant. Charlotte no one is bleeping following you for “fashion content”. I have no doubt that 99% of her followers are from her SW days. I respect that she may not want to follow SW anymore and that she might not be into doing food posts all the time but your followers are there for a reason and it isn’t to see her squatting in front of a mirror in some second hand joggers. bleeping hell.

Reactions: 9
She’s changed so much in a year. This was the end of October last year. 😳
AA7BC03B-7036-4720-A276-820778D8AE0B.jpeg

And august 2019

AA9DE507-26C3-4C3F-81FF-C22820CF8685.jpeg

July 2019
84F617E7-A699-44D7-A069-9E66EF8EA6A6.jpeg

...And now 😳😳
54DCA375-3A2A-4D07-BEBD-137BDAFF98CC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She just eats all the wrong things and her portions are way too big. She's naturally quite petite too (like myself) and those kinds of frames generally have to be very careful as it's very easy to gain weight.

i get the impression something happened and she’s just given up and is now marketing it as oh this is me being real when actually you just look grotty

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she always needing a treat? And what is that face. Where on earth does she live that she gets stuck in traffic so often? Maybe I'm naive living in a small city in Scotland that's not really an issue here.

Why is she always needing a treat? And what is that face. Where on earth does she live that she gets stuck in traffic so often? Maybe I'm naive living in a small city in Scotland that's not really an issue here.
Just checked the roads now and they are fine (I'm a saddo and know where her house is), it's busy everywhere at some point, particularly if its rush hour. Someone mentioned before, stop moaning about the traffic, YOU ARE the traffic!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.