Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has a migraine (again) and is on instagram moaning about it. I don't think that will help, neither will a walk 🙄

Reactions: 7
She's got another migraine guys and not even washing her hair has helped! So she's going to take the dog for a walk instead and see if that works. WTF.

She is so thick. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pisses me off when she says she has a migraine. If you had a migraine you wouldn’t be able to look at your phone let alone stare at it for ages doing your crappy stories!
Also, who forgets they have gift vouchers?!? Is it just me who spends them as soon as they get them 😂

Reactions: 9
Pardon my ignorance but where is she planning on cashing in a gift voucher? Is that a thing?

Reactions: 8
Pisses me off when she says she has a migraine. If you had a migraine you wouldn’t be able to look at your phone let alone stare at it for ages doing your crappy stories!
Also, who forgets they have gift vouchers?!? Is it just me who spends them as soon as they get them 😂
She probably is making up the whole voucher story as she wants to buy a new coat and doesn't want to ruin her second hand image
Pardon my ignorance but where is she planning on cashing in a gift voucher? Is that a thing?
I'm sure there used to be websites where you could sell them?

Reactions: 4
Why doesn't she just buy Christmas presents with it. There's plenty of gifts she could get on ASOS.

Reactions: 6
Honestly think it’s just an excuse to buy something from somewhere that isn’t a charity shop or a carboot after all the posts about her ‘sustainable wardrobe’

Reactions: 9
Her migrane must have gone now as she has a headache 🙄. Yes Char, that's also what you had last night too

Reactions: 3
Cat story definitely didn't happen. She's got the imagination of my 4 year old niece.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.