Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That double yolk is a double egg surely 😂 that’s double the white too and covers 2 small slices of toast 🙈 she’s winding me up to much ha
It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Charlotte thinks a 'double yolk' just means having two eggs together. She is THAT thick. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only Charlotte would complain about getting stuck in rush hour traffic when she literally has ALL day to go do the food shop, yet she CHOOSES to go during rush hour.
This wound me up too 🤣 you can’t choose to go at that time and then complain about it. As one of my old teachers would say, “you’re not stuck in traffic, you ARE the traffic” 🤣

This wound me up too 🤣 you can’t choose to go at that time and then complain about it. As one of my old teachers would say, “you’re not stuck in traffic, you ARE the traffic” 🤣
She has waaaay too much time on her hands so she needs to waste time somehow to make her look busier later on in the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just said she’s got to eat a snack bar before going to have her nails done. Because - her nail technician always comments on the fact that her stomach is rumbling. Have trouble believing that as we see the amount of food she has every day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just said she’s got to eat a snack bar before going to have her nails done. Because - her nail technician always comments on the fact that her stomach is rumbling. Have trouble believing that as we see the amount of food she has every day. 😂
Instead of it being because she’s hungry it’s probably because her stomach is having a hard time digesting the massive breakfasts 🤔

Reactions: 3
Ah but she’s on the health kick bandwagon again so she’s only allowed her 3 MASSIVE meals a day plus two snacks which are essentially meals in themselves!

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Charlotte thinks a 'double yolk' just means having two eggs together. She is THAT thick. 😂
Somehow it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she was buying eggs from “Asda’s” and putting them in their coop thing 😂😂

• Haha
Ah but she’s on the health kick bandwagon again so she’s only allowed her 3 MASSIVE meals a day plus two snacks which are essentially meals in themselves!

Somehow it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she was buying eggs from “Asda’s” and putting them in their coop thing 😂😂
Her BFF neighbour probably gave them to her 😂

• Haha

Lolling at the ASDA eggs comment. Prob true tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Makes out her nails are going to be amazing and different. Gets black nails. 🤔

Another post about her neighbours. Sooooooo repetitive and boring. That takeaway doesn't look very nice either

Her health kick lasted long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so pleased she has revealed her nails, after waiting all day I was getting impatient. Now I can get a good nights sleep. Phew.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so pleased she has revealed her nails, after waiting all day I was getting impatient. Now I can get a good nights sleep. Phew.
But you haven’t had your daily ‘girls’ update you won’t get a really good nights sleep 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another post about her neighbours. Sooooooo repetitive and boring. That takeaway doesn't look very nice either

Her health kick lasted long 😂
Surely even less than 24 hours is a record for Charlotte

Surely this hideous looking curry is not the food post she said she was planning???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s just me because I’m a vegetarian but I find it incredibly strange & uncomfortable that she eats chicken while keeping chickens in her garden, opening saying she loves them and they are her ‘girls’ 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s just me because I’m a vegetarian but I find it incredibly strange & uncomfortable that she eats chicken while keeping chickens in her garden, opening saying she loves them and they are her ‘girls’ 😬😬
I mentioned this a while ago....she'll be a veggie soon. She's very predictable

Reactions: 2
That’s 8 unnecessary boomerangs so far today! 🙄
I'm getting dizzy now.....take a photo and post it, a boomerang of her holding a mug and moving it a millimetre to the left or right does not make a good boomerang. It looks stupid. Just take a photo and leave it at that 🙄
Charlie's getting loads of mentions now 😂😂 char definitely reads here

Ha ha char you're gas....another stupid boomerang, 9 in a row now i counted....God their awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.