Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New women Charlotte is back to exercising after starting her new business. Has she forgotten about the girls already 🤬
I’m sure we had an almost identical post a few months ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’ll soon forget about exercising and start banging on about body positivity again! She cannot commit to anything!

Reactions: 5
Eye spy with my little eye scones in that Aldi shopping basket 😂 proof she doesn’t bake them even though we knew that

Eye spy with my little eye scones in that Aldi shopping basket 😂 proof she doesn’t bake them even though we knew that
She's way too busy doing to do lists (that she doesn't complete), dealing with the girls and too many ad's to be doing her own scones 😂

• Haha
She's bigger than the last time she said this. Not saying theres anything wrong with her but shes constantly starting a healthy lifestyle then just stops taking about it then comes back bigger and shows off her belly.

Reactions: 3
Not judging her size or shape, each to their own but I think she should concentrate on what she's been eating and drinking lately. Always massive portions of burgers, chips, pizzas ect and drinking alcohol nearly every night:unsure:

Reactions: 1
Does it annoy anyone else that she constantly says ‘bloody’ before everything, it was bloody nice, it was bloody gorgeous, bloody beautiful. Shut up!!!! 😂😩

Reactions: 4
Does it annoy anyone else that she constantly says ‘bloody’ before everything, it was bloody nice, it was bloody gorgeous, bloody beautiful. Shut up!!!! 😂😩
You’ve made a ruddy, bloody good point. 😂

And I wish she’d stop the Boomerang thing. It just makes her look like a psycho 😱

That double yolk is a double egg surely 😂 that’s double the white too and covers 2 small slices of toast 🙈 she’s winding me up to much ha

• Haha
I was hoping she would do a food haul so we can have her mispronounce everything 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rinse and repeat.....back to exercising again, the bike will out soon, gym sessions in the garden, daily updates with her step count blah blah blah we've seen it all before. If she was truly happy with her body she'd just get on with her life and wouldn't post anything, her photos would just show a happy person not someone always trying to explain why a dress is a 14 and not an 8. I think she looks great (yes a properly fitting bra would seriously help!) So stop trying to justify everything you do with A body positive post. It's like she's looking/craving attention and acceptance now.

Reactions: 9
Guys, were going to here her all over the country when she gets 5 eggs... she can’t even get the basic of grammar right can she!!! 🙄

• Haha
Guys, were going to here her all over the country when she gets 5 eggs... she can’t even get the basic of grammar right can she!!! 🙄
Ha I didn't notice that one but I did just see that she had hawain burgers last night - what's that? I've only ever heard of a Hawaiian burger 😂. She really needs to activate the spellcheck on her phone!

• Haha
In all seriousness, who doesn't have spell check activated on their phone?? Especially someone as illiterate as her. Really doesn't make sense.

If I could be bothered I would go back on her previous posts and find she’s said this 67867 times before 😴😴😴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Several mentions of Charlie today after we said on her thread that she hasn’t spoken about him 😂

I always find when shes been out with scarletts_world that she seems to take on her personality and the way she talks in her stories!

I like Scarlett, but it doesn't suit you Char!

Only this morning I said on here I’d love to know what she actually does in a day and now she’s told us. Can I claim bingo for that?!? Fun times 😂🤣😂

Those stories today are so boring she even starts to look like she is boring herself. Also, why does she pop on for a chat? Your not chatting Char your trying to convince yourself your life isn't boring.

Only Charlotte would complain about getting stuck in rush hour traffic when she literally has ALL day to go do the food shop, yet she CHOOSES to go during rush hour.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.