Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was actually so angry during those stories. Surely the poor dog doesnt need the cone when on his walk??? When my dog got spayed she only had to wear it at night because we couldn't watch her but that was it.

Reactions: 5
Why’s she acting like the worming tablets thing is so ridiculous? She’s the one that uploaded it 😂 and she’s thick as tit so let’s be honest it wouldn’t be entirely out of character 🙄. The fake laugh at the end 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I know. The laugh 😱

What on earth?! V odd and angry stories. Chucking the tablets around. The laugh too. Wow.

Reactions: 4
'Why I changed my wardrobe from fast fashion to sustainable fashion' is she really that thick?

Whether she 'brought' it from a website such as Boohoo or Boohoo dress from a bootfair, it is still fast fashion.

Reactions: 10
Thought that post was announcing a pregnancy, terrible I know but that's what I thought. Horrid outfit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.