Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Could be sweet boxes? She did a story about them I think just sharing a post but saying get your orders in!

Will she address not doing boxes anymore though 😂🤔

Reactions: 1

Blondejoey1987

😀

She defintely is not a 14. I don't understand these body positivity pages - how can they claim to be that if they can't even be honest about their size?
Totally agree I follow a few amazing body postivie pages but hers is just bad and not ok and not positive !

Chablis1

VIP Member
Someone needs to have a word with her, imagine thinking that that behaviour is OK?! She's got no friends to tell her she's being mental. Not even posted a picture of "granny", just all about her. What a horrible, awful person.
Very shallow.

lola_goss

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but what happened to the part time job in the stove shop? And has she ever said she’s stopped the graze boxes? Seems odd if she’s avoided mentioning it 🤔
I don’t know this for sure but she got that job like a month or so before lockdown 1.0 so I assumed they put her on furlough and then eventually let her go?

No idea about the graze boxes, seems to have been yet another flash in the pan obsession for Char.

So when she said the other day that Charlie’s got a gym, that would be a home gym then yeah?!? Why make out like it was some big deal 🙄
Back on the fitness bandwagon again I see, obviously not in an ‘embracing the way you look’ mood today then.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
This is just odd!! What kind of owner gives the dog away and then decides for him back 😢 Old char is probably the best place for him

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Even with a migrane she's still posting about how busy she is 'constantly working' and 'loves from home with her business' LOL