Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondered how long it would be before we got a gunt out for the gram post 🥱

Totally agree with the comments on here that it's a fake story to get some sympathy, attention and an excuse for a "body positivity" post

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Waaahhh.... She thought Jordan from I'm a celeb was a bit SCREAMISH at first 🤣🤣🤣bleeping hell, I can't cope with her!

Plus she's talking about the fake fat story like its something really serious "so nice to talk to people in a similar situation" shut up you dick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else find this thread always disappears?

Anyway, what is “screamish and things”

Waaahhh.... She thought Jordan from I'm a celeb was a bit SCREAMISH at first 🤣🤣🤣bleeping hell, I can't cope with her!

Plus she's talking about the fake fat story like its something really serious "so nice to talk to people in a similar situation" shut up you dick!!!
LOLOL literally just watched that and I was thinking I’ve never heard of screamish before is that really a word came straight here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Anyone else find this thread always disappears?

Anyway, what is “screamish and things”

LOLOL literally just watched that and I was thinking I’ve never heard of screamish before is that really a word came straight here 😂😂😂😂
Yes I am following this thread but haven't been getting notifications recently 🤨

It’s so annoying I have to google it then go to page 51 on the first thread to get to this one, such a mission 😂
Yes!! I always think no ones moaned about her for awhile then have to have a search 😂 it says it watching though it’s weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Screamish 😂😂😂😂😂

anyone else think she looks so god damn miserable ALL the time? The mono tone voice doesn’t help

Reactions: 8
It’s so annoying I have to google it then go to page 51 on the first thread to get to this one, such a mission 😂
This thread always disappears for me and I used to do this but then I figured out if you click on the three lines in the top left and go to ‘threads with your posts’ it’s there 😊

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.