Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lola_goss

Let’s be honest she doesn’t have a fucking clue what sort of page she wants to be now. For someone who doesn’t have a “normal” job her content is piss poor. Without the chazza and car boot hauls she would have nothing now she’s moved away from food content. Which is a shame because her food content (post- SW) was pretty good.

I reckon she’s too big for most of her wardrobe now hence the endless clothes shopping. Who buys 5 new pairs of jeans in a month unless their existing jeans don’t fit them!

Reactions: 8

Chablis1

VIP Member
She’s taking her neighbour’s kid to school again. I’m still lolling at their front in getting Char to look after their oversized boxed Xmas presents 😂

• Haha

Heybooboo

VIP Member
She will make out she’s made enough money to buy the trainers and stop pretending they are borrowed I bet 😂

• Haha

Chablis1

VIP Member
She’s just said she’s got to eat a snack bar before going to have her nails done. Because - her nail technician always comments on the fact that her stomach is rumbling. Have trouble believing that as we see the amount of food she has every day. 😂

• Haha

Limw2019

Screamish 😂😂😂😂😂

anyone else think she looks so god damn miserable ALL the time? The mono tone voice doesn’t help

Readread

VIP Member
Wonder what happened to that charity shop giveaway she done? She didn’t show what she gave away 😂. Charlotte we know you read here so show us!

Frg9203

She's lost it. Shes saying the dog was going mental for 2 hours. Well no wonder you have put a cone on his head for no bloody reason.

• Haha
  • Sad

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
So she's now selling some of her second hand stuff as it doesn't fit? I'm sure she had a photo in that Zara skirt not so long ago?

Dublife2030

I think char is using animals to substitute something missing from her life. Feeling loved, attention, her own family.....all of the above maybe. Chickens don't keep her warm at night when Charlie's out with his friends! Dogs will though!

She treats Digby like a person/baby. I'm all for loving your pets but the way she is so emotional about him is Absolutely crazy. Like tears because be got his hair cut??
Thanks for the support today?? Am i missing something but for what?? Leaving the silly story about adopting buddy, basically she minded her mates dog for the night and he's gone home now. Maybe I'm the heartless one!?!?
Charlie seems to be on Insta a lot more these days.....thats all for show, see everyone we are sooooooooo happy.