Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipHun

Who borrows clothes past the age of 15?! And she has no friends so who are these friends, that she's so close to they'd let her borrow all their shit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Jerks 👋 and Hi Charlotte 😂
Haha I came here to post this! I’d rather be a jerk than not know which their/there/they’re to use 👍🏻
And I agree about the fact some people do struggle due to dyslexia and I totally understand that but as mentioned when this is her ‘job’ she needs to at least make the effort. If I was a brand paying someone to advertise my product, I wouldn’t be impressed if they couldn’t even form a basic sentence!

• Heart

Thebluebean

I just can't comprehend her over the last few days, my mind is literally blown and I don't think I can find the words.

• Haha

Frg9203

She moans about kids/ school traffic an awful lot. Now moaning about them when shes doing a school run. Shes got issues. And imagine saying you will help someone then moaning about it on social media.

Also would anyone really want a graze box they pay 30 odd quid for being prepped by a child...who’s also been in school all day during a pandemic???

Readread

VIP Member
Pardon my ignorance but where is she planning on cashing in a gift voucher? Is that a thing?

31C28BAF-9F56-4174-88DF-741C8B1116F7.png

This girl is absolutely fucking gaga, is she seriously saying come to mumma about a fucking meal?!? Looks like Digby has thrown up on her plate 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Readread

VIP Member
Yet has 45276 pairs!! She's so irratic isn't she
I’ve just went back on her stories and she’s “brought” 5 pairs of jeans in the last 3 weeks. Maybe it’s just me but I find that a bit excessive for someone who just seems to wear leggings and flip flops all day every day

• Wow

GossipHun

Hate the way she says "cuppa".

She's lying about how much hair she had cut off last year and how short it was again 🙄

Weelegs

Sorry but this whole baby brother thing really annoys me! He's not a baby? He looks to be in his 20s

• Haha

Gossipmongers

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if all she is doing is buying clothes cheap from charity shops and selling them on her pre-loved page for more than she paid for them.

Can we just address the god awful fucking clothes she’s wearing in that ad?!? No amount of money would get me in those and who in their right mind wants to enter a competition to win a set?? 😂
Off to the gym today again I see, Charlie’s got his own gym for reference... really Char? You never said!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The fact the packet says 4 servings would say oh I shouldn’t eat all this, I mean I love food but christ no not that much cheese

she needs to take a page out of Charlie’s book instead of making rude comments about him on her insta stories on the daily 🙄

Has she seriously paid £15 for a second hand shocker that was originally from H&M?!? Personally if something secondhand is £15 I’d rather pay a bit more and buy new!

Readread

VIP Member
I really don’t think they sent the strawberry or lemon yoghurt for you to cool your curry down with Charlotte. I think it’s a dessert 🤦🏻‍♀️
Plus they sent her a jar of KORMA sauce, unless she’s a got the tastebuds of a toddler, doubt it will be spicy.

• Haha

Limw2019

If she’s really not bothered about it why has she spoken about it on stories, posted it on her grid AND talked about it on a live?

she comes across so passive aggressive sometimes!