Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
I think you are all being generous saying she goes to the effort of rolling out premade pastry for the sausage rolls. I reckon she just buys them already made and sprinkles on little seeds on them after warming up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Readread

VIP Member
She’s just said she’s got to eat a snack bar before going to have her nails done. Because - her nail technician always comments on the fact that her stomach is rumbling. Have trouble believing that as we see the amount of food she has every day. 😂
Ah but she’s on the health kick bandwagon again so she’s only allowed her 3 MASSIVE meals a day plus two snacks which are essentially meals in themselves!

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Charlotte thinks a 'double yolk' just means having two eggs together. She is THAT thick. 😂
Somehow it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she was buying eggs from “Asda’s” and putting them in their coop thing 😂😂

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
I reckon maybe she jumped the gun with this dog situation, maybe it wasn’t as definite as she made it sound. One minute she says “potentially” and “99% sure” then at the end of the post says he’s in his forever home so slightly mixed messages from the off 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Frg9203

She is obsessed with that dog. I am a dog owner but she sounds like she's gonna burst into tears over what looks like a bite or a pulled hair. I know she loves her dog but she needs to relax the vet isnt concerned so why is she.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
New women Charlotte is back to exercising after starting her new business. Has she forgotten about the girls already 🤬

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Only Charlotte would complain about getting stuck in rush hour traffic when she literally has ALL day to go do the food shop, yet she CHOOSES to go during rush hour.
This wound me up too 🤣 you can’t choose to go at that time and then complain about it. As one of my old teachers would say, “you’re not stuck in traffic, you ARE the traffic” 🤣

Readread

VIP Member
Sorry but I refuse to believe that her jumper cost 50p in a charity shop. They’re cheap but not that cheap. Even a book costs £1 in a charity shop.

Readread

VIP Member
She’s changed so much in a year. This was the end of October last year. 😳
AA7BC03B-7036-4720-A276-820778D8AE0B.jpeg

And august 2019

AA9DE507-26C3-4C3F-81FF-C22820CF8685.jpeg

July 2019
84F617E7-A699-44D7-A069-9E66EF8EA6A6.jpeg

...And now 😳😳
54DCA375-3A2A-4D07-BEBD-137BDAFF98CC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

lola_goss

Honestly think it’s just an excuse to buy something from somewhere that isn’t a charity shop or a carboot after all the posts about her ‘sustainable wardrobe’
She probably is making up the whole voucher story as she wants to buy a new coat and doesn't want to ruin her second hand image
This was also my first thought! Who forgets having a £70 voucher!

Readread

VIP Member
She wants to buy Veja trainers now 😂😂 yeah right Charlotte don’t think you’ll find a pair of £120 trainers in a Sue Ryder

• Haha

Frg9203

More dog walk drama. Probably over dramatised as usual. The way she talks it's as if shes the only dog owner to ever have existed. By the sounds of it that dog gets around 4 hours of walking a day. I have a lab who's still fairly young and full of life and she has on an average day 1and a half to 2 hours of walking a day. Only more on a special occasion. I wonder if Char tells us shes walking digby so much to show off but actually he gets a lot less

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I haven't purchased any new clothes in about 7 months, should I start an Instagram and shout about that? Sit down Char, not everyone needs to know about your charity purchases every single day. And I don't understand WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY she thinks because she's not purchasing directly from these she is sustainable. Does she actually need to purchase all these things she buys? No. How about wearing the clothes you have and only replacing things if they're worn out or you really want something. I personally will not be doing that when the world returns to normal but I also don't have an Instagram banging on about sustainability. The way she follows trends is so surface level.