Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nlc245

Not sure what snow has them stuck at home, pretty sure she lives a mile or so from me and it's just been wet this morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Catherinez

There is no one else with her doing that ‘girls night in’ reel, I am 1000% convinced both hands are hers 😂

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Nah the man has to work to provide for the kid and her to live in that house! No way does she contribute anything financially, I bet that’s why he binned her off

MooBug

I may have to unfollow it, the single mum narrative on every. single. post. has just become far too much 🤦🏽‍♀️

MooBug

Has she gone away with a fella and his two kids? Has she really soft launched a new relationship on Father’s Day and took Parker away from Charlie with another bloke for it.. or have I missed something

• Wow

nlc245

Seems quick to be holidaying and introducing the kids though 🫣 guess they could've been together a while though. All the 'you glow different when you're happy' bull makes sense now 🤣

• Haha

Freckledredhead

View attachment 2839987
Says the girl who is always with her mum or grandad Nan 🙄
She's not on her own as she doesn't pay all the bills. She's a single WOMAN NOT a single MOTHER because Charlie still has Parker and PAYS for things. Idvlove yo see her needing to do a real job every day and half her wages pay for childcare. Needing to fount the pennies because she has no support from the dad. THAT'S doing it on your own.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Feel like she posts a lot less atm!
Sad about the breakup but maybe this is what she needs, less time on social media and more time in the real world being an adult with adult problems like childcare and bills
of course she might be playing the long game and is planning a full return to social media when she’s lost some more weight etc

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Does anyone find the filming yourself crying unbearable 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ just makes me cringe that char is probably thinking of content for later when doing it
I can say I never responded to my friends with crying videos…. Who does that unless your just an attention seeker

JSquared

VIP Member
Sorry but letting your child jump on a trampoline with a stick in his hand. Even if it is an ice lolly he could still fall on it wrong. Nah love, sort yourself out

Reactions: 4