Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starper

Jeez she’s actually left porkpie at home for a week and doing something for her. Good for her. But seriously, why are virgin gifting fucking holidays to people like her!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Life of an independent mum!! She is deluded. Who watches Parker whilst she goes for a run?

also nothing she does in that video looks natural - all forced for the sake of instagram 🤢

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
'I rarely upload photos'. What?! 🤣

Porker looks so vacant in almost all of the 'weekly dump' photos. As usual.

IMG_8508.png

I have never know anybody take so many photos of themselves in the mirror. She proper loves herself doesn’t she! She’d eat herself if she was chocolate! She looks a state.

• Haha
  • Wow
I wish there was a speed up button for insta… she takes 6 fucking stories to say I’m making a cup of tea & putting a wash on before going to nursery pick up. She needs to spill the tea on Charlie so I can unfollow again 😂😂

• Haha

Emslou22

I find it quite sad to watch, she’s clearly not coping that well with the split despite all of the reels and constant “single parent” stronger than ever chat. She’s changed so much since I started following her 5+ years ago, she’s unrecognisable and as Charlie is massively into his fitness it’s no wonder they’re not together anymore.
I have no idea how she manages financially without proper job! Surely she doesn’t make that much from Instagram?!

Reactions: 7

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Life of an independent mum!! She is deluded. Who watches Parker whilst she goes for a run?

also nothing she does in that video looks natural - all forced for the sake of instagram 🤢
What do you mean? I always set up a camera by my stairs, get naked and into a towel to go upstairs to my shower it’s totally normal 🤥🤥😂

• Haha

nlc245

I don't wanna be mean (well maybe a little haha) but 5k in 44 minutes is a walk 😂

• Haha