Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Asks for recommendations in Cornwall/Devon but books Norfolk as it's closer. Lets hope she won't be the only person there this time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
On her story of places she’s been…bog standard all inclusive places and she’s ticked the UK 😂😂😂😂 2024 version of ‘sort out the mortgage’ on every to do list for a whole year

• Haha

Emslou22

Another Saturday morning Chars out and about on her own! She has a lot of downtime from parenting for a “single parent”!!!

nlc245

Thought it was a bit odd too, especially when she doesn't work & Parker isn't at school yet so they could literally go on holiday any time.

Guys I’m back. And I’m HAVING A BABY!!! I’m at risk of preterm but if any of you find out who I am and I become an insufferable preemie mom like Char - I give you permission to hunt me down and slap us one

• Heart
  • Wow

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Welcome back!

well where to begin??

every thread is a shit show but Charlie has finally left the mad house!

starper

Honestly Parker eating that corn on the cob. The kid is dead behind the eyes and I just feel sad for him.

He zoned out so much quicker than most of us 😂

Heretoread19

Her mum has him too. She's barely with the kid anymore!
I bet her mum still has him so she can clean the house, she used to do it all the time. Oh the luxury! I'm lucky my mum has mine but I also go to work so the only time I have is when they are there!

josiexxxx

In those talking stories she says she wants to get an extension on the house… how tf is she going to afford that with just one income and new mortgage rates!
why doesn’t Charlie have Parker overnight? Seems odd as he has him so much
also, that reel today about being replaced is sooo cringe, bad to imply Charlie cheated, but not just say it if that’s the case