Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jojoo

Chatty Member
She has lost weight or got some jeans that fit, either way she looks good for once

Reactions: 4

Skye green

Chatty Member
I know we don't know the ins and outs but at a glance, it doesn't seem like Parker is with Charlie much.
I think she doesn’t show it. Certainly when they first split he was there all the time usually the middle of the day for a couple of hours when she happened to go out. I think it doesn’t fit with her single mama narrative so she doesn’t mention Charlie being with Parker at all

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
100% triggers me so much when she does this.
I’ve said before too that my son spent time in NICU and actually did pass away so it’s a massive insult. Especially when she talks about leaving her baby to go home. How about leaving without him forever?
Exactly. 💜
I remember us speaking about this before. I mentioned my friend whose son was born at 23 weeks and his first 15 weeks were touch and go.
She's insufferable.

• Heart

Readread

VIP Member
Why is “the first hair wash of the week” so remarkable that it needs its own reference on her week in pictures? Weirdo

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
How many BOOKS does one toddler need !! She’s got a really unhealthy obsession. It’s stupid

Bootoyoutoo

Thwt was the worst pr visit ad ive ever seen, hardly any pics of the places just 20,000 silly photos of char thinking she looks stunning

Reactions: 3

MooBug

Why on the last pic of her from bottomless brunch does she look like she’s doing lunges whilst cross eyed

• Haha

nlc245

Also, the colour of her face vs the rest of her body in that post 🤣 the dress does look nice though!

• Wow
  • Haha

starper

She does look like she’s lost weight in certain pics. But someone needs to tell her she’s basically walking fast and doesn’t need to eat more 😂

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Her recent stories about low carbon lent are painful. Why does she find it so difficult to talk?

• Haha

HeyPorkSnacks

Sorry to me rail but what am I? I always thought I was a single mum, there dad doesn’t have either of me kids just pops in once a week for 20 mins but he pays me CMS. I feel a single mum 😅
It’s been clear from Charlie’s instagram that he regularly has Parker which sounds like the key difference here. From what you’ve said you are a single mum, Charlotte isn’t

IMG_7081.png

Posts an ad at 5pm that says good morning… now I know that ads have to be pre recorded and sent off for approval yada yada yada, BUT she would have known what time it needed posting. FFS Char, you had ONE job!

• Haha
I think each to their own. I wouldn’t get a certificate for my previous losses personally and if I did, I wouldn’t post it on social media for attention.
This. She has to remind everyone she lost a pregnancy, same as she has to remind everyone porker was in NICU