Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Why can’t he live in the house that he obviously paid for with his three jobs? Why does she get to stay? The audacity of this bitch talking about getting an extension 🥴 WITH WHOS MONEY HUN nah I bet her family would pay for it, seeing as they seem to do everything for her
Baby brother will probably do most of it 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Bootoyoutoo

Round up of barcelona post abd yet there is 4 pictures posing in the ridiculous airport outfit where she thinks she looks good but is actually boss eyed and manly legs

• Haha

Emslou22

Last night Char said Wednesdays are Mummy and Parker days, the one day of the week she has Parker on her own all day. Today she posts a picture of Parker with her Nan at a playgroup 😂

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
On the reel she's just put on about how close she and Porker are now it's just the two of them against the world, he literally couldn't look less interested in her. He's always looking away and not making eye contact.

• Haha

GossipHun

It was the "I rarely share things" for me... fucking hell, if that's keeping things to yourself, I'd hate to see the nonsense she'd post if she was being more open 🤣🤣

• Haha

starper

Welcome to Instagram where every “influencer”
Is pretending to sign off for Christmas. Then repeatedly posts for the next 4 days. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_6412.jpeg

Her mouth gives me the actual ick 🤢
---
What has she done to Porkers fringe? It looks like it’s been cut with a fucking protractor as a guide!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5