Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
And I'll say it every single time she posts it..... NICU (as marvellous as it is) did not save Parker's life as he was not a dying baby. He needed some assistance with his breathing but he was never at risk of passing away. God she angers me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Heretoread19

100% triggers me so much when she does this.
I’ve said before too that my son spent time in NICU and actually did pass away so it’s a massive insult. Especially when she talks about leaving her baby to go home. How about leaving without him forever?

And I'll say it every single time she posts it..... NICU (as marvellous as it is) did not save Parker's life as he was not a dying baby. He needed some assistance with his breathing but he was never at risk of passing away. God she angers me so much.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Catherinez

Oh fuck off char, does couch to 5k for a week and a half and is desperate to show everyone she is apparently capable of giving running advice 🙄
IMG_7899.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

capriallie

VIP Member
Loses a few pounds and suddenly eye fucking herself at every chance she gets. I wonder what Charlie thinks 😂
He’s probably shagging women that don’t refer to their children as Earth-side or say yOu GoT tHiS mAmA on the reg 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Charlie lives with his parents. Teaaaa ☕
Why can’t he live in the house that he obviously paid for with his three jobs? Why does she get to stay? The audacity of this bitch talking about getting an extension 🥴 WITH WHOS MONEY HUN nah I bet her family would pay for it, seeing as they seem to do everything for her

Reactions: 10

chloeriley97

my god her latest post about the nicu 🤢 take a shot every time she says “my darling son”… she needs to get a life and get over it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bootoyoutoo

Life of an independent mum? Char u are NOT independant no matter how nuxh you want this label to fit because it helps your insta numbers, u constantly have your mum with you, ypur kid goes nursery and ur ex has the kid when u allow him, she really wouldnt know what to do if she didnt have that support lol

Attachments

MooBug

Ahh that's fair. Just noticed he was with Char last night, as she posted about him being in bed. Then at about 3pm today, she said he's home. Maybe he does a few hours here and there rather than overnight/ full weekends.
Probably doesn’t have the time to have him full weekends etc as I expect he still has his ten jobs on the go since he’s probably paying for the mortgage still, chars charity shop bargains and then wherever he’s living now himself 😂

• Haha