Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catherinez

Boy mums like this make me feel sooooo uncomfortable, you just know she’s going to be the overbearing mother in law who can’t stand another person being around her beloved baby boy 🙄
IMG_1688.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7

starper

Having had 4 losses myself, I cannot for the life of me understand why someone needs a certificate. More so cannot understand why someone needs to post it on Instagram.

each to their own, but I don’t need a bit of paper to tell me a life existed.

• Heart

nlc245

Not gonna lie, I'm totally jealous of this free holiday. I can barely afford a week in a caravan in the UK and Char's gifted a holiday for posting some naff videos on Insta 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
I just can’t with the coming in the house, sorting up the camera to then go back out of the house to re-enter to take your coat off 😂 she’s fucking nuts!

• Haha

nlc245

'A woman who is OK with being alone is a powerful woman'😂😂😂 has she spent a day alone since Charlie left?!

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Meanwhile Charlie has posted some cute stories with Porker these last couple of days. And managed to not mention 'solo parenting' in any of them.

GossipHun

Fucking hell, if I see that fucking reel and posts about being a "single parent" and wanking herself off at how far she's come... GIVE IT A REST YOU PSYCHO!!!!

• Haha

starper

Hats off to anyone starting running. It’s hard to start. But Jesus wept, you’re plodding a few kilometres not crossing the Sahara. Get a grip love!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
I don't want to see Parker shoving his face into a mug of cream. Why is that content? I hate the way he eats! She's not taught him anything !!!

IMG_6312.jpeg

Fucking turnt!!! How many times Char, turnt is not a word!! And what does ‘thanking my delivery for substituting white for milk but still turnt out delicious’ even mean?? Why are all these instacunts so fucking illiterate??

• Haha

starper

It’s the “happier now” then “hardest time of my life” narrative I cannot keep up with. Pick one lane. Stay in it. Or just fuck off? 😂

• Haha

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
She hasn't said. Just banged on and on at every opportunity about how she's a solo parent and it's her and Porker against the world now. (While it's obvious that Charlie sees him very regularly and she also has a lot of help from nan nan.)