Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back!

well where to begin??

every thread is a tit show but Charlie has finally left the mad house!

Reactions: 4
There is no one else with her doing that ‘girls night in’ reel, I am 1000% convinced both hands are hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a paid for ad, I'd have expected her to make an effort. She could have washed her hair or put on a bit of makeup. Or maybe a better outfit!

Reactions: 3
Today’s ad - her hands are blocking anyone from seeing the quorn pieces she adds to that sandwich! 🤣 I mean I don’t blame her because they look AWFUL but I can’t believe they would approve barely even seeing the product 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I may have to unfollow it, the single mum narrative on every. single. post. has just become far too much 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
literally just came on to say the same . Had to get in there that she’s hardly away from Porker 😠 he goes to nursery aswell so does that mean Charlie never has him?! She’s a strange one her no wonder he left her
He definitely does go to Charlie because she’s said not that long ago that he was with Charlie. Plus he’s posted on his insta when he’s been with him. She needs to drop the single mama narrative because she’s not. Yes she’s single but not a single parent because he still sees his dad!

Her mum has him too. She's barely with the kid anymore!
I bet her mum still has him so she can clean the house, she used to do it all the time. Oh the luxury! I'm lucky my mum has mine but I also go to work so the only time I have is when they are there!

Reactions: 4
It’s the “happier now” then “hardest time of my life” narrative I cannot keep up with. Pick one lane. Stay in it. Or just duck off? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Staying up abit later this evening as I've not seen him all day"

Yes Char, that's usually what happens when you work or your child goes nursery