Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to see Parker shoving his face into a mug of cream. Why is that content? I hate the way he eats! She's not taught him anything !!!

Reactions: 6
Hi ... I'm new to the (non) Life of Charl and I have a burning question ... Why the feck does she always walk the dog in Crocs, it muddy, there's snow on the ground and she's wearing Crocs. Why, just why????

Reactions: 1
I don't wanna be mean (well maybe a little haha) but 5k in 44 minutes is a walk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In those talking stories she says she wants to get an extension on the house… how tf is she going to afford that with just one income and new mortgage rates!
why doesn’t Charlie have Parker overnight? Seems odd as he has him so much
also, that reel today about being replaced is sooo cringe, bad to imply Charlie cheated, but not just say it if that’s the case

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell, if I see that bleeping reel and posts about being a "single parent" and wanking herself off at how far she's come... GIVE IT A REST YOU PSYCHO!!!!

• Haha
I find it quite sad to watch, she’s clearly not coping that well with the split despite all of the reels and constant “single parent” stronger than ever chat. She’s changed so much since I started following her 5+ years ago, she’s unrecognisable and as Charlie is massively into his fitness it’s no wonder they’re not together anymore.
I have no idea how she manages financially without proper job! Surely she doesn’t make that much from Instagram?!

I wish there was a speed up button for insta… she takes 6 bleeping stories to say I’m making a cup of tea & putting a wash on before going to nursery pick up. She needs to spill the tea on Charlie so I can unfollow again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlie lives with his parents. Teaaaa ☕
Why can’t he live in the house that he obviously paid for with his three jobs? Why does she get to stay? The audacity of this witch talking about getting an extension 🥴 WITH WHOS MONEY HUN nah I bet her family would pay for it, seeing as they seem to do everything for her

Reactions: 10
Why can’t he live in the house that he obviously paid for with his three jobs? Why does she get to stay? The audacity of this witch talking about getting an extension 🥴 WITH WHOS MONEY HUN nah I bet her family would pay for it, seeing as they seem to do everything for her
Baby brother will probably do most of it 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Another Saturday morning Chars out and about on her own! She has a lot of downtime from parenting for a “single parent”!!!

On her story of places she’s been…bog standard all inclusive places and she’s ticked the UK 😂😂😂😂 2024 version of ‘sort out the mortgage’ on every to do list for a whole year

• Haha
Honestly Parker eating that corn on the cob. The kid is dead behind the eyes and I just feel sad for him.

He zoned out so much quicker than most of us 😂