Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s prob the only time she does cuddle him, he defo is on the spectrum that will be the next thing: “mummy of a Autistic child” “lone mum”

Reactions: 2
How many BOOKS does one toddler need !! She’s got a really unhealthy obsession. It’s stupid

Reactions: 4
That roll neck Christmas jumper does absolutely nothing for her. Makes her look so much older than 30

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This just popped up when I was on insta. The comments on the actual page are hilarious, people commenting on the lack of cheese and her pronunciation of Jalapenos 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Weird, neither can I. The one I posted came up as a sponsored post so maybe it's different to the page? If I see it again I'll post the comments 🤣

Reactions: 1
I can't even begin to describe how it makes me feel when she calls her brother her "baby brother"

Reactions: 4
I had a dream last night that I designed some clothes for a fashion show and she was late coming with the samples and only brought 3 🤣

Wtf! Another culinary masterpiece from Char. You can see why all these brands want to work with her. 🤪
Screenshot_20231222-083901~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6