Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Instagram where every “influencer”
Is pretending to sign off for Christmas. Then repeatedly posts for the next 4 days. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Meanwhile Charlie has posted some cute stories with Porker these last couple of days. And managed to not mention 'solo parenting' in any of them.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely didn't need to see a close up of Porker with chocolate all over his face 🤮 when I looked at Instagram just now.

Haven’t followed her in ages just went on for a nosey and have seen she split up with Charlie… what’s the tea? To save me reading back over the threads 🤣

She hasn't said. Just banged on and on at every opportunity about how she's a solo parent and it's her and Porker against the world now. (While it's obvious that Charlie sees him very regularly and she also has a lot of help from nan nan.)

Reactions: 6
I was shocked! I had a nosey on his page was thinking he’d cheated or something but no sign on his. Hopefully she spills the ☕ soon. They were a mismatched couple

Reactions: 1
If I were Charlie I’d be pissed off as she keeps banging on about being a single mum but he is very much involved and Porker seems happier in his company. I’d love him to join tattle! He is definitely BOBFOC and I can’t see what they had in common!

Reactions: 3
Is it unusual for a 2 year old to be in 3-4 clothing? He doesn’t seem that big but maybe he’s going upwards before he goes outward… Char and Charlie don’t seem very tall

Is it unusual for a 2 year old to be in 3-4 clothing? He doesn’t seem that big but maybe he’s going upwards before he goes outward… Char and Charlie don’t seem very tall
Tbf I don’t think it’s that unusual, my daughter is couple months younger than Parker and she is in 3-4 clothing. Me and my partner are quite tall though.

It really bugs me when she posts posed pictures and Parker is clearly watching the TV. Trivial I know but it REALLY bugs me

Reactions: 1