Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, the colour of her face vs the rest of her body in that post 🤣 the dress does look nice though!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thwt was the worst pr visit ad ive ever seen, hardly any pics of the places just 20,000 silly photos of char thinking she looks stunning

Hate to bash a parent but I don't think I could leave my young child(ren) for nearly 10 days to go on holiday (as much as I'd like the thought of it!)

Reactions: 2
Hate to bash a parent but I don't think I could leave my young child(ren) for nearly 10 days to go on holiday (as much as I'd like the thought of it!)
as a separated parent, sometimes you don’t have much choice but to be away from your child. It rips you in half so keeping busy is the only option. I’m confident she will have missed it as I know it kills me when my son is away from me with his dad.

I don’t and wouldn’t defend her but I see no issue with her taking a holiday. Who knows where porker is? But his dad might have taken him away.

as a separated parent, sometimes you don’t have much choice but to be away from your child. It rips you in half so keeping busy is the only option. I’m confident she will have missed it as I know it kills me when my son is away from me with his dad.

I don’t and wouldn’t defend her but I see no issue with her taking a holiday. Who knows where porker is? But his dad might have taken him away.
No issues with her taking a holiday, and don't disagree that if you are separated things are harder, but she did have a choice here and 10 days is a very very long time but I feel 'influencer' greed may have also had a small part to play.

Things are a lot harder for us mere mortals! x

Thought it was a bit odd too, especially when she doesn't work & Parker isn't at school yet so they could literally go on holiday any time.

Reactions: 4
Has she gone away with a fella and his two kids? Has she really soft launched a new relationship on Father’s Day and took Parker away from Charlie with another bloke for it.. or have I missed something

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has she gone away with a fella and his two kids? Has she really soft launched a new relationship on Father’s Day and took Parker away from Charlie with another bloke for it.. or have I missed something
I initially thought she’d gone away with her cousin, as she showed a little girl on one story who looked like her cousins kid, but these new stories do look like she’s maybe gone away with a new man. Seems unnecessarily mean to do it on Father’s Day if that is the case

Seems quick to be holidaying and introducing the kids though 🫣 guess they could've been together a while though. All the 'you glow different when you're happy' bull makes sense now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I assume ‘ready to celebrate my baby’ means it’s porker’s birthday? What a weird way to say that 🙄
Celebrate my baby with a selfie of myself, on my own, no baby in sight….. 👀

is this like the birthday instagram stories but the poster picks the best picture of themselves and not thr birthday gal?

• Haha