Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really bugs me when she posts posed pictures and Parker is clearly watching the TV. Trivial I know but it REALLY bugs me
Is that why he always looks vacant, because he's actually staring at the TV?! Makes sense.

Reactions: 3
I was coming to post about that too! Peanut butter, no fish sauce?! She's offended the whole country of Thailand with that grim sounding stir fry.

Reactions: 1
my god her latest post about the nicu 🤢 take a shot every time she says “my darling son”… she needs to get a life and get over it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And I'll say it every single time she posts it..... NICU (as marvellous as it is) did not save Parker's life as he was not a dying baby. He needed some assistance with his breathing but he was never at risk of passing away. God she angers me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
100% triggers me so much when she does this.
I’ve said before too that my son spent time in NICU and actually did pass away so it’s a massive insult. Especially when she talks about leaving her baby to go home. How about leaving without him forever?

And I'll say it every single time she posts it..... NICU (as marvellous as it is) did not save Parker's life as he was not a dying baby. He needed some assistance with his breathing but he was never at risk of passing away. God she angers me so much.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
100% triggers me so much when she does this.
I’ve said before too that my son spent time in NICU and actually did pass away so it’s a massive insult. Especially when she talks about leaving her baby to go home. How about leaving without him forever?
Exactly. 💜
I remember us speaking about this before. I mentioned my friend whose son was born at 23 weeks and his first 15 weeks were touch and go.
She's insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
'I rarely upload photos'. What?! 🤣

Porker looks so vacant in almost all of the 'weekly dump' photos. As usual.

Reactions: 8
Not sure what snow has them stuck at home, pretty sure she lives a mile or so from me and it's just been wet this morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'A woman who is OK with being alone is a powerful woman'😂😂😂 has she spent a day alone since Charlie left?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7