Lifeofcharlouise #11 Endless boot fair tat, Charlie left the chat, you don't have to post reels twice you tw..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parker blatantly staring at the TV in her latest post. Even the dog is looking at the camera and Char herself looking and smiling but Parky just staring mindlessly at the TV screen, mouth open.

Reactions: 1
Beef stew with yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes? Also those sausages on her breakfast look vile.

Reactions: 2
Guys I’m back. And I’m HAVING A BABY!!! I’m at risk of preterm but if any of you find out who I am and I become an insufferable preemie mom like Char - I give you permission to hunt me down and slap us one

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Guys I’m back. And I’m HAVING A BABY!!! I’m at risk of preterm but if any of you find out who I am and I become an insufferable preemie mom like Char - I give you permission to hunt me down and slap us one
Congrats! Make sure to start raiding the charity shops now for tat and buying books the baby will never read x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Does she think it's a cute vibe when he's watching the TV and she photographs him? He's never looking at the camera!!!!

She has lost weight or got some jeans that fit, either way she looks good for once

Reactions: 4
Why does she constantly use the term 'door stop delivery' we're not living in Covid times 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3