Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s really lost her way. All it is now is AD AD AD. When was the last time she even
Mentioned her own business. Guess she doesn’t need to now.
She is ALWAYS at an event, a breakfast event a lunch event, a dinner event, a concert or a holiday!!!!! Always fascinated too how she can look so different in photos then to her stories she looks like a totally different person I know we all do with make up but side by side I wouldn’t think they were the same person!!

Reactions: 6
God she’s really lost her way. All it is now is AD AD AD. When was the last time she even
Mentioned her own business. Guess she doesn’t need to now.
From what I’ve read here the quality of her own stuff is shite so she is probably safer to let that quietly die rather than face continued tattle comments about crap merchandise

Reactions: 2
Another one with a personality that shines through and shows what an unpleasant person she is.

The festival dancing story where she looked at people like tit off her shoe was very revealing ,she thinks she’s a little better than the rest of us.

Reactions: 7
I’m struggling to find her account even when I search her these days 🤔

Reactions: 1
So in the last 7 days she has posted 5 gifted or ad posts. She would literally sell her soul.

Reactions: 3
So in the last 7 days she has posted 5 gifted or ad posts. She would literally sell her soul.
I think she has 😂 She's on PTWM stories they cant wait to work together... how desperate must you be to touch her atm with all the tattle stuff going on!!!

Her post today, she’s actually had to state “bought” on some items in her daughters room 😂

Reactions: 3
awful woman who thinks she’s some kind of VIP. I saw her recently at an event and she was acting like a complete diva and giving the hosts attitude because they wouldn’t let her daughter cut in line!! Apparently you shouldn’t have to queue with the plebs if you are an “influencer/model”!!! I was embarrassed for her and her child.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
awful woman who thinks she’s some kind of VIP. I saw her recently at an event and she was acting like a complete diva and giving the hosts attitude because they wouldn’t let her daughter cut in line!! Apparently you shouldn’t have to queue with the plebs if you are an “influencer/model”!!! I was embarrassed for her and her child.
I can imagine her face 😁. Glad the Host didn’t budge .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know! I was so happy when she had to get in line (behind me!) with everyone else. I think I would have complained if they had let her cut in!

Reactions: 6

Urgh she disgusts me, who does she even think she is!

It wasnt that long ago she was claiming poverty now she mrs all high and mighty 🤦🏼‍♀️ I love how amyplusbabies hasn't changed over the years. Yet kerri her 'bestie' sells her kid and nan like she has no shame.

One day she is claiming this skin care range is the dogs bollocks the next its a different brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So fed up of all of the ads!! Hope she's putting the money she makes from having her child constantly in ads into an account for her for when shes older.

She paid £7,000 for a Chanel handbag.

SEVEN GRAND.

Yet she’s so relatable & just like us 🙄

Bog eyed twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.