Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like that amyplusbabies gets praise on these threads when this time last year she made a horrifically racist comment about her own son, and when she was pulled up on it by another influencer, she was incredibly vicious.

I don’t like that amyplusbabies gets praise on these threads when this time last year she made a horrifically racist comment about her own son, and when she was pulled up on it by another influencer, she was incredibly vicious.
i would hardly say she was racist about her own son😂

Oh my god, it’s her son! I’m sure she was commenting on his tan! Doubtful that anyone would be spitefully racist to their own child 😂
Oh sorry I didn’t realise it was okay to be racist as long as it’s not spiteful.

What a load of shite.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, it’s her son! I’m sure she was commenting on his tan! Doubtful that anyone would be spitefully racist to their own child 😂
It’s not an appropriate way of describing anyone at all. You can be racist without malicious intent.

Reactions: 7
Oh sorry I didn’t realise it was okay to be racist as long as it’s not spiteful.

What a load of shite.
Pretty sure I remember her apologising on her stories about all of that. It wasn’t appropriate at all, but she made a mistake and apologised and hasn’t said anything out of line again as far as I’m aware? The girl who called her out was uploading pictures and videos of her (amyplusbabies) son to her stories if I remember correctly, so I assume that’s why it turned nasty. I like her, she always replies to messages and is honest and open. She makes mistakes but who doesn’t?

I feel the same about Kerri, I’ve followed both Amy and Kerri for a long time as I have a daughter a similar age. Kerri also always replies to messages. The #ads are a bit much, but overall I think she’s inoffensive. There’s much worse ‘influencers’ out there (see the PTWM thread!)

Reactions: 3

What a load of shite.
That is not what I meant. I mean she was merely talking about his tan and yet what a surprise the sensitive people get all funny and think that a woman would actually be racist towards her own son! Ludicrous!

Reactions: 3
That is not what I meant. I mean she was merely talking about his tan and yet what a surprise the sensitive people get all funny and think that a woman would actually be racist towards her own son! Ludicrous!
People are racist to their own children more than you clearly think. You have a very narrow minded view on what racism is.
Pretty sure I remember her apologising on her stories about all of that. It wasn’t appropriate at all, but she made a mistake and apologised and hasn’t said anything out of line again as far as I’m aware? The girl who called her out was uploading pictures and videos of her (amyplusbabies) son to her stories if I remember correctly, so I assume that’s why it turned nasty. I like her, she always replies to messages and is honest and open. She makes mistakes but who doesn’t?

I feel the same about Kerri, I’ve followed both Amy and Kerri for a long time as I have a daughter a similar age. Kerri also always replies to messages. The #ads are a bit much, but overall I think she’s inoffensive. There’s much worse ‘influencers’ out there (see the PTWM thread!)
Ah, I must’ve missed her apology. I thought she just went straight to defensive

Reactions: 1

I remember all that happening, who was the person who called her out?

I remember all that happening, who was the person who called her out?
I can’t actually remember. But I was under the impression she did it a lot, an aspiring influencer wanting to climb another rung on the ladder. Drama = followers.

I can’t actually remember. But I was under the impression she did it a lot, an aspiring influencer wanting to climb another rung on the ladder. Drama = followers.
I can remember Amy saying she should get a DNA test on her kids but I never knew who she was talking about 😬😂

She was a mum with 2 little boys who were mixed race but very very fair. Like white blonde hair and blue eyes. The mum was very blonde too. I followed her briefly to get the tea, she was a total witch and just seeking attention.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.