Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’s not been declaring #ad properly recently. I used to really enjoy her stories. Now it’s just ad after ad after kissing ass.

Miss the candid funny stories not styled unflattering photo shoots!

Reactions: 4
I can’t actually remember. But I was under the impression she did it a lot, an aspiring influencer wanting to climb another rung on the ladder. Drama = followers.
Pretty sure the other lady had similar amount of followers to her

Why oh why do companies that are charity based, in this instance Scamp and Dude, send out their items??? If the product was that good the influencer should part with their own cash as its for charity instead of accepting freebies but still peddle to their followers who Will pay. Arghh

Reactions: 7
Put
Why oh why do companies that are charity based, in this instance Scamp and Dude, send out their items??? If the product was that good the influencer should part with their own cash as its for charity instead of accepting freebies but still peddle to their followers who Will pay. Arghh
Puts me off ever buying from them when they do this. Why should I pay and these “influencers” get them for free 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Rosie Ramsey got given one of every design, she gave them all out to friends and family. Deffo doesn’t make me want to buy one

Reactions: 2
I’m all for kids being kids but... why does she encourage this kind of thing when out? Imagine being stuck on a busy train or even a plane for 2 hours with a kid that’s allowed to run around doing whatever they want and her parent encouraging it

Reactions: 7
I’m all for kids being kids but... why does she encourage this kind of thing when out? Imagine being stuck on a busy train or even a plane for 2 hours with a kid that’s allowed to run around doing whatever they want and her parent encouraging it
Those train clips are beyond cringe even for her.

Reactions: 3
Is it normal for 6/7 year old kids to wet themself? Mines has never, ever done this... no matter how much fun she’s having.

I don’t actually mind Kerri too much but I do find her to be quite inconsiderate of others in public spaces. It seems the bigger her platform grows the more obnoxious she becomes.

Reactions: 5
Is it normal for 6/7 year old kids to wet themself? Mines has never, ever done this... no matter how much fun she’s having.

I don’t actually mind Kerri too much but I do find her to be quite inconsiderate of others in public spaces. It seems the bigger her platform grows the more obnoxious she becomes.
She’s selfish & obnoxious.

I hope her Insta fame disappears soon. She’s vile.

Reactions: 5
Can I ask, I used to follow her friend amyplusbabies and I remember she used to advertise leggings who I'm sure were made by life with Ivy coco..... how did she become an instagrammer? Are they not friends anymore?

Can I ask, I used to follow her friend amyplusbabies and I remember she used to advertise leggings who I'm sure were made by life with Ivy coco..... how did she become an instagrammer? Are they not friends anymore?
That’s right. Kerry doesn’t make stuff anymore I don’t think?! Or it’s massively reduced since she became a influencer/ sell out. I think they are still friends but I can imagine Amy cringes at some of the stuff Kerry does and plugs!!!

Reactions: 2
That’s right. Kerry doesn’t make stuff anymore I don’t think?! Or it’s massively reduced since she became a influencer/ sell out. I think they are still friends but I can imagine Amy cringes at some of the stuff Kerry does and plugs!!!
I didn’t realise coco and indie was her. I bought my boy some leggings from there a couple of months ago so definitely still makes some stuff

I didn’t realise coco and indie was her. I bought my boy some leggings from there a couple of months ago so definitely still makes some stuff
What was the quality of them like? She seems to sell any old creased (freebie) tat on her preloved page so I’ve wondered before about the quality now of her leggings now that she’s so mega busy being an Insta star?

This one would attend opening of an envelope....
FFS she was advertising tinned apples the other day ...cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.