Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tot
I’ve followed and unfollowed her a few times. I just don’t get why she’s so popular? Every time I follow I just don’t understand what people see in her? Her stories were all ad ad ad and the body positivity is really getting old now with these instagrammers.
Totally agree, I just dont see the attraction. She plays to her audience

Have to agree about the gap.
I’ve also noticed she’s back to being the reason I loved her in the first place, chatting a lot and making me laugh. Yes there’s still lots of ads but I just pass them by and watch her other stories
Well she clearly has taken the constructive crtiicsm here and used it but it's all for the likes and follows which then leads to the money, not for us at all, self serving. It's all a game.

Reactions: 1
Why oh why did she get her gifted eyebrows? They look so so so odd and unrealistic. Theyre so weird looking

Reactions: 1
I’ve just unfollowed her!!
I couldn’t believe how horrible she come across on her latest Instagram Stories!! Dancing around getting in the way of people giving them a dirty look when she was dancing like an idiot 🙄
‘No spacial awareness’ ‘killing my vibe’
She comes across as a bully now.

Reactions: 13
Got to say, I'm a new follower of hers and I really liked her but seeing that video of her dancing, that nice chap obviously saying sorry to her (even though she wasnt watching what she was doing) and her just looking at him like he was a piece of tit on her shoe! If she did that in the pubs that I used to go in she'd have got a punch 😂😂. These 'influencers' (I really dont think they are because they dont influence me) are vile and have no manners, think the world owes them something and that they are better than everybody else. Fast forward to the day when instagram is a thing of the past and they're all out of a 'job' - loosely calling it a job because it isn't is it?!

Reactions: 14
I don’t follow her but just went over for a nosey , God she’s an insufferable arse.

The ego on the women who have struck Instamum fame and freebies is out of control , they really are so obnoxious.

Reactions: 6
I loved her too, but God - she’d sell fresh air if they paid her to do an AD. As with all of the Instamum gang, I don’t buy the whole ‘I’m doing you a favour by doing ADs as it allows me to create content for you’.
This! How can they say it allows them to create content...then never create content?! It’s just ad ad ad...where is this content?? 😂

Reactions: 5
I used to like her but now finding her very self absorbed & comes across as a total hole. She can remember what press event she’s meant to be at that day but forgets her daughters mufti day at school!
Im no longer following her, it was the video of her dancing that done it for me. Bumping into someone & not even saying sorry & just looking down her nose at him coz he was ‘killing her vibe’!

Reactions: 13
Got to say, I'm a new follower of hers and I really liked her but seeing that video of her dancing, that nice chap obviously saying sorry to her (even though she wasnt watching what she was doing) and her just looking at him like he was a piece of tit on her shoe! If she did that in the pubs that I used to go in she'd have got a punch 😂😂. These 'influencers' (I really dont think they are because they dont influence me) are vile and have no manners, think the world owes them something and that they are better than everybody else. Fast forward to the day when instagram is a thing of the past and they're all out of a 'job' - loosely calling it a job because it isn't is it?!

Exactly this. I only found her the other week and liked her grid (I'm not that bothered about ADs if they're clear) but that video wasn't pleasant and reminded me of mean girls in school who giggled and egged each other on at the expense of others

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. I only found her the other week and liked her grid (I'm not that bothered about ADs if they're clear) but that video wasn't pleasant and reminded me of mean girls in school who giggled and egged each other on at the expense of others
True, it annoyed me so much because I'm a really polite person, overly polite. If someone bumps into me I say sorry as well 😂. So to see her blatantly do that, and find it that amazing she then decided to share it with everyone. I find that horrible. She's clearly not a very nice person at all. Disappointed but not surprised, they all think they are better than everybody else.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just unfollowed her!!
I couldn’t believe how horrible she come across on her latest Instagram Stories!! Dancing around getting in the way of people giving them a dirty look when she was dancing like an idiot 🙄
‘No spacial awareness’ ‘killing my vibe’
She comes across as a bully now.
Exactly what I thought. The look she threw when it was her that was acting the twit and getting in the way. It didn’t show her to be a nice person at all.

Yes I'd say I've only seen gift on about 20% of her stories tagged with Magic Breaks. Sneaky, sneaky.

Reactions: 2
They bought the holiday and booked with magicbreaks and they gifted her the princess breakfast so that’s why there was only #gifted on those stories. She mentioned it the other day on her stories :)

Reactions: 2
They bought the holiday and booked with magicbreaks and they gifted her the princess breakfast so that’s why there was only #gifted on those stories. She mentioned it the other day on her stories :)
Which delete after 24 hours and why you are supposed to put this tit on each story.

Reactions: 3
God she’s really lost her way. All it is now is AD AD AD. When was the last time she even
Mentioned her own business. Guess she doesn’t need to now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.