Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anybody else think she trying to gain weight? She’s suddenly always talking about food, stuffing her face and putting pics up to obviously show she’s gaining weight while badmouthing weightless shakes/coffee/pills. Maybe she’s hoping to be a plus size ‘love your body’ advocate.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does anybody else think she trying to gain weight? She’s suddenly always talking about food, stuffing her face and putting pics up to obviously show she’s gaining weight while badmouthing weightless shakes/coffee/pills. Maybe she’s hoping to be a plus size ‘love your body’ advocate.
I genuinelly think that she has just got to a stage where she has accepted her body, and she is a long way from being "plus size"!!

She's documented her long standing body issues to death on her page, i think she was bulimic in her teens and early twenties, so fair play to her for getting over it and embracing her healthy body.

Reactions: 8
I genuinelly think that she has just got to a stage where she has accepted her body, and she is a long way from being "plus size"!!

She's documented her long standing body issues to death on her page, i think she was bulimic in her teens and early twenties, so fair play to her for getting over it and embracing her healthy body.
I agree with most of what you said other than the ‘healthy’ bit at the end. Her eating seems to focus on processed, high fat, high sugar junk food so is anything but healthy. I’m all for embracing body positivity but I don’t include constantly eating shite under the body positivity umbrella.

Reactions: 3
I agree with most of what you said other than the ‘healthy’ bit at the end. Her eating seems to focus on processed, high fat, high sugar junk food so is anything but healthy. I’m all for embracing body positivity but I don’t include constantly eating shite under the body positivity umbrella.
I dont agree that her eating focuses on processed, high fat and high sugar junk food. I have seen her going to KFC a handful of times, however she generally home cooks her food (and of course has jumped on the hello fresh bandwagon in the past few weeks). Although its very possible that I have missed these stories where she is eating junk.

She's dodgy af. Looks like her shop never filed a tax return last yr 🤷🏻‍♀️so thats how shes paying for gucci

• Wow
I’ve followed and unfollowed her a few times. I just don’t get why she’s so popular? Every time I follow I just don’t understand what people see in her? Her stories were all ad ad ad and the body positivity is really getting old now with these instagrammers.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know what the deal is with the illusive husband. I'd have a lot of respect for her upmost secrecy about her relationship if it wasn't for the fact her daughter was plastered all over the net selling junk to fund gucci and international holidays.

Reactions: 5
She has been able to pay thousands for a bag because of the idiots who swipe up on all the tit she peddles dont know why people give her the time of day. How can someone who suddenly buys chenal and gucci be relatable to us now when it was all poverty stories before? She used to be funny but dancing on stories now is just for the likes and to keep people entertained it comes across as so fake now. She is so fake with her show off instagram friends. Have none of these people got a friend from real life who doesn't have loads of followers and wear free dresses? Nope didn't think so.

do tell!

whichever pays the cash...all of the above!

Are you watching the same Kerri? Relateable? Can you afford gucci loafers and a chanel bag?
Yes I can, if I put my mind towards getting it. If you followed her for awhile You’ll know that she loves designer stuff and has in the past saved for it. The recent bag was a present for her 30th birthday so not unusual in my mind.

I think she should spend the money on sorting her teeth out instead of a Gucci bag.😬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm new name me your best accounts to follow? Fed up with the same crap every day 😴

I think she should spend the money on sorting her teeth out instead of a Gucci bag.😬
Do you mean her gap? I don't see anything wrong with it. Thing is, if she did get a brace she'd probably be comdenmed for not accepting her natural look. I'm by no means a fan and she drives me mental with her ads etc but I think having a dig at a gap between her teeth is a bit unfair

Reactions: 26
Thats just nasty..

She's dodgy af. Looks like her shop never filed a tax return last yr 🤷🏻‍♀️so thats how shes paying for gucci
I do remember her saying something about paying her tax bill in January, not sure when she registerd her limited company but i think you have 18 months before you need to file your first accounts

Reactions: 1
Oh cmon .... let’s not resort to actual personal
Insults on the woman . She might not be relatable anymore but comments like that are just down right nasty .

Reactions: 18
I find the gap in her teeth really charming and attractive. Have to admit I just skip the Ads but love how she chats to us like a video diary and find her very funny.

Reactions: 7
I find the gap in her teeth really charming and attractive. Have to admit I just skip the Ads but love how she chats to us like a video diary and find her very funny.
Have to agree about the gap.
I’ve also noticed she’s back to being the reason I loved her in the first place, chatting a lot and making me laugh. Yes there’s still lots of ads but I just pass them by and watch her other stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.