Life with ivycoco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just edited her post to ad after the first 10 minutes of getting good engagement. Liked it when I saw it then noticed it was an ad on stories so went back to see post. How sneaky.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Just edited her post to ad after the first 10 minutes of getting good engagement. Liked it when I saw it then noticed it was an ad on stories so went back to see post. How sneaky.
I don’t think she even wrote the post herself. It reads like it was written for her by their PR!

Every story I have just watched is an ad..... until the last one... Chanel bag..... yeah we are all just trying to make a living to build a future for our children 🙄 that’s the end of that sob story

Reactions: 7
Every story I have just watched is an ad..... until the last one... Chanel bag..... yeah we are all just trying to make a living to build a future for our children 🙄 that’s the end of that sob story
Don’t forget the recent Gucci loafers purchase too 🙄

Reactions: 6
When they’re getting £400 per story of hello fresh along with the food. What’s underhand about it all is that hello fresh insist in their contract that influencers shouldn’t show any packaging ( as they use a lot with their products) just watch the stories and all you will see is paper and cardboard 😏 . I love Kerri but she’s a walking billboard now. Even using hive for a grandparent. I don’t buy magazines because they’re all advertising, I watch tv on catchup as I wont watch ads and instagram influencers are like kids in candy shop with the amount of ads they take on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has been able to pay thousands for a bag because of the idiots who swipe up on all the tit she peddles dont know why people give her the time of day. How can someone who suddenly buys chenal and gucci be relatable to us now when it was all poverty stories before? She used to be funny but dancing on stories now is just for the likes and to keep people entertained it comes across as so fake now. She is so fake with her show off instagram friends. Have none of these people got a friend from real life who doesn't have loads of followers and wear free dresses? Nope didn't think so.

She is the biggest hypocrite ever. End of.
do tell!

Hello fresh straight after gousto? Which one is it?!
whichever pays the cash...all of the above!

Oh i absolutely love Kerri. She's funny, and relatable.
Are you watching the same Kerri? Relateable? Can you afford gucci loafers and a chanel bag?

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago and she was at approx 58k followers then. She’s now at 60k. Her constant ads and lack of integrity certainly don’t seem to be driving people away.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago and she was at approx 58k followers then. She’s now at 60k. Her constant ads and lack of integrity certainly don’t seem to be driving people away.
or maybe she buys them like most of her mates she has done that before i read on here

or maybe she buys them like most of her mates she has done that before i read on here

I had a quick scroll down the first couple of hundred and they all seem legit accounts but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

I see she’s going on a family holiday to Dubai tomorrow - if it turns out that this is gifted I don’t think the word relatable can ever be used again in relation to her. And if she uses the phrase #press trip she’s turned into a bigger tool than I thought.

I’ll need to remember to check her account 😄

also, couldn't believe she jumped on the abortion bandwagon, like so many other of these people! Why do they feel they have to be the authority on every topic and blab their business all over the internet?????? Is nothing sacred?

Reactions: 8
I do like her but I notice at least once a day there’s an ad of some sort, I like trying new skincare too but surely she doesn’t even use up all of one product before advertising the next one.

I had a quick scroll down the first couple of hundred and they all seem legit accounts but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

I see she’s going on a family holiday to Dubai tomorrow - if it turns out that this is gifted I don’t think the word relatable can ever be used again in relation to her. And if she uses the phrase #press trip she’s turned into a bigger tool than I thought.

I’ll need to remember to check her account 😄
Sure this is her actual family holiday. They went last year to Dubai on holiday too.

I really like her, i think she is a good role model for body positivity. The partnership that she done with River Island recently was great as it shows that the clothes are not made for stick thin models.
She showed her Gucci Loafers and the Chanel handbag which seemed a bit braggy to me, but she is generally very real and relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do like her but I notice at least once a day there’s an ad of some sort, I like trying new skincare too but surely she doesn’t even use up all of one product before advertising the next one.
of course she doesnt its all sell sell sell!

You can’t plead bloody poverty when your posing against insta wanky walls with your Chanel bag and Gucci loafers and jetting off to Dubai... unless the meaning of poverty has changes since the last time I checked ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.