Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeh

Chatty Member
Omg!!! My jaw dropped when I saw this thread!! I used to work with her once upon a time!!!! I need to read through properly but from what I’ve seen so far I can confirm she always has been an absolute cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Honeh

Chatty Member
Oh my god I’m still in shock! 🤣 I’m not sure how much I’m allowed to say neither do I want to out myself if she does read this but nothing that’s been said in here surprises me in the SLIGHTEST. She used to be a receptionist where I worked (if you scroll down further enough on her Instagram you’ll see pictures and videos of where she did work, it’s no secret clearly but I haven’t seen it mentioned on here so I’m not going to say it in case!) and would walk around in her Russell & Bromley loafers along with her designer handbags like her shit didn’t stink. From what I can remember (I’m going back a good 9ish years ago btw) she was a qualified makeup artist too, also done gel nails. If you weren’t in the “clique” she was in, then you were spoken to like an absolute piece of shit, by her and her group of friends. She’d put on this all nicey nicey attitude and as soon as your back was turned she was bitching about every Tom dick and Harry. She was part of that typical “mean girls” group, the same type you had when you were at school. Which was funny really as at the time I wasn’t too long out of school myself and being young and naive I wanted to be everyone’s friend and make a good impression. She was nothing but rude to me. Would act like she was doing me a favour at times when looking back she made me her skivvy and I would always do what she asked because I genuinely was somewhat scared of her and her bitchy pals. She’d put me on the latest shift working knowing I was one of the few who lived furthest away and actually again, looking back, she probably did it on purpose because she never liked me for some unknown reason

I remember for a while there were rumours about her trying to get pregnant and to be fair she was open about it, but with how much she spoke about it prior we all knew we wouldn’t hear the end of it when she did finally get pregnant. Everything prior to having Ivy was “me and Andy” this, “me and Andy that”. She painted out like she had this picture perfect marriage but I don’t think it was all she made it out to be. I can recall a good couple of times she came into work crying because they’d been arguing or whatever.

I’ve had a look on her Instagram and I can assure you all of this facade she puts on is sooooo fake. But then again, she’s so up her own arse that she’s probably morphed into this character she’s portraying. She’s never struggled for money, ALWAYS was flaunting what she had and where she was going. I find it funny now because she doesn’t follow any of her little clique she once had where we both worked. Clearly she outgrew them 🤣 what a fucking disaster.

Sorry it’s not all that exciting, there’s probably more I could go into but I already feel like I’ve put myself at risk with what I’ve said now (probably me being paranoid 🤣), so I’m a little cautious of saying anything more!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BluerMoon

I think she should spend the money on sorting her teeth out instead of a Gucci bag.😬
Do you mean her gap? I don't see anything wrong with it. Thing is, if she did get a brace she'd probably be comdenmed for not accepting her natural look. I'm by no means a fan and she drives me mental with her ads etc but I think having a dig at a gap between her teeth is a bit unfair

Reactions: 26

fred1998

Is she an absolute fucking moron??? Why is she posting photos of her hugging 6 other people?? We’re in a PANDEMIC you thick bitch. She truly thinks the rules don’t apply to her. I haven’t stayed in a flat with no garden for over 4 months for shit like this to cause a second wave. I haven’t hugged my mum since Christmas and she’s acting like it’s all over.

Absolute selfish idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Instagrime

Does 10 stories moaning about how she hates it when it pisses it down because she can’t go out for her normal afternoon walk due to it raining. Immediately follows it with an ad for an all weather waterproof coat

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mae6123

Do the rules just not apply to influencers then?! This particular group literally think that the rules don't apply to them and it's infuriating. I'd love to hug my family! It's so irresponsible considering one of them is heavily pregnant too!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
They’re just a bunch of pissed up arseholes with too much money and too little morals.

The common traits of an influencer seem to be narcissism, selfishness, greed, an unwavering desperation for validation and below average intelligence, so couple that with plenty of cheap wine and they think they’re invincible. I’m embarrassed for them.

I would never wish illness on a soul but it’ll be interesting to see what they’d have to say for themselves if one ore more of them end up sick because they’re all so pathetic and desperate for social media content.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

B00123

Yes yes yes I thought it was just me. To be honest the family all look a bit dishevelled and in need of a good scrub. Her hubby is nothing appealing, the sight of his fat hairy back the other day was enough to put me off my dinner. Wonder why she never shows his face? Has she ever mentioned why before?
Because she makes out he’s some high flying celebrity or politician who is obviously too good for the likes of insta. More than likely half of chessington has had a go on his gorilla back so she’s embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen today’s stories about the wildlife park she’s visited....talking about how they’ve been struggling money wise during lockdown yet she’s on a bloody ‘#press trip’!! Instead of bleating to your followers about how they’re struggling why not pay for your tickets like everyone else has to and help them out a little.

Reactions: 19

Pintofwhine

I didn’t listen to the live- I’m actually flabbergasted she did it. My child had issues with hearing and glue ear. We had to go private for diagnosis and it was worth every penny. I dm-Ed her when she was “so worried” about Ivy and said to her to push for hearing test/also ENT and maybe try private and she was really dismissive and said that the GP didn’t think it was worth doing. Well neither did my GP which is why I took it into my hands- turned out when the ENT did the op and saw the mess they couldn’t believe we were fobbed off. So now to be some expert in kids ENT ? I don’t think so Kerri. You basically said to me you couldn’t afford £250 for a private consultation! Yet the following week off she went to Dubai. Priorities are all wrong. She is lazy- wants everything done for her, looks at the house, she’s not done a thing, even the design of stuff is all stolen from other instagrammers

Reactions: 19

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I wonder how many scans/appointments the pregnant lady's partner has been to? Will he be allowed to attend the birth? Will she have to advise the hospital of who she's been in CLOSE contact with? This is beyond irresponsible. All for a quick buck or a free party. These influencers believe they are above the law, they should become Tory politicians.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

HavinAPop

I think she should spend the money on sorting her teeth out instead of a Gucci bag.😬
Oh cmon .... let’s not resort to actual personal
Insults on the woman . She might not be relatable anymore but comments like that are just down right nasty .

Instagrime

I’m actually shocked at the gall of thefashionablepan stories. The set up “had to be moved inside because it had rained”. Firstly, no Hun. If you can’t have it in your garden then you can’t have it at all - should have been cancelled. Then if you look at the actual set up, it’s nowhere near adhering to anything close to socially distancing rules. The place settings are all facing each other and they’re practically touching side by side. So, even if they tried to pass it off that it was an ill judged photo where they just huddled close for a matter of seconds, they had absolutely zero intention of social distancing right from the set up of it and fact Kerri picked her mate up in her car. I’m surprised the companies involved have been so stupid as to have put their name to such a farcical display of flouting the rules. It’s the biggest middle finger to the NHS and all those sticking to the rules I’ve seen publicly on social media

Fridgepicker

She comes across as a bully to me
& Like would be all nice to your face but the minute your backs turned she’d rip you to shreds with that gaggle of instamates she has

Also when they all get together at posh places and get drunk they seem to treat the place like shit? Like teenagers drunk for the first time climbing up everything n crawling along the floor... weird

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active tbh!

Instagrime

Her apology has pissed me off even more tbh. She’s apologised for not thinking about it being insensitive and for how it has been perceived and received. NO apology for actually breaking the lockdown rules whatsoever. No acknowledgement for putting her friend at risk. A friend who she cares so much about but is classed as vulnerable. I’m pregnant myself and have said I don’t want any kind of baby shower as I’m terrified of me or my partner catching the virus near to my due date and then having to birth my baby completely alone. I’d rather do something when the baby arrives, once it’s safe to do so. This lockdown is not easy for anyone but it makes it even harder when you see absolute twats like her and her mates out galavanting completely disregarding the rules and posting it all over social media. I don’t care that she’s apologised for posting the photos - she shouldn’t be doing anything that she needs to apologise for posting in the first place and that’s what has been totally overlooked

Britney's wig

OK, new here. Found this person's account via her home/interiors one. What on earth? I'm dumbfounded

I'd love to know what it is about her and her lifestyle that these companies see and think, "Ooh, I definitely want to give her free stuff and a big fee for talking about my xxxxx" It's not all about numbers/followers. Is it? Surely a talent or skill or something to admire is key?
Before social media these people with limited skills would be giving out free squirts of perfume in Debenhams (or flyers for a club night in Ibiza) for commission, moving on to Herbalife once they had a kid. Now there's big money in being... what, exactly?

Reactions: 17

Rainbowsandglitter

I don’t know about any one else but I definitely get the vibe from the baby gate 6 that they’re mean girls. Mainly because of their greed for “things” . They’re all too sickly nice to one another for it to be authentic. Anyone else get this vibe ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

HavinAPop

Imagine being able to just ‘pop’ over to Spain for 6 weeks , have a mate lend you a one bedroom flat and buy a new house As well as having god knows how any brands sending her free stuff all the time.... whilst watching your bank balance increase....

What part of that is relatable or realistic for people ?

Reactions: 16
awful woman who thinks she’s some kind of VIP. I saw her recently at an event and she was acting like a complete diva and giving the hosts attitude because they wouldn’t let her daughter cut in line!! Apparently you shouldn’t have to queue with the plebs if you are an “influencer/model”!!! I was embarrassed for her and her child.

• Wow
  • Haha
This group of women make me cringe so much. It’s like crap tv, you don’t want to watch, but you can’t help it. The pouting lips, the poses, the perfect background set ups.They think they are models, filter the shit out of it, it is all so embarrassing. The mumlifestyled is the most cringe.Everything is so staged, just chill out and enjoy the moment, rather than using every opportunity to edit it all into a long perfect film about how wonderful your life is.
I seriously can’t believe how they have all behaved throughout lockdown and agree they have no regards for anyone else, as long as they get their insta shot. Yesterdays party was totally pathetic, how close they all were, especially around a pregnant woman. Kerri’s apology was shit. Total two fingers up to all the amazing doctors and nurses and keyworker who have sacrificed so much.