Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the new hair colour looks lovely. Really suits her and I am sure Keri doesn't give a monkeys that Mr Coco prefers it lighter.

To be fair I think they have been together long enough that he can tell her if he doesn't like it but equally Keri isn't some shrinking violet that is concerned about looking the way her husband likes her to look.
I’ve been with partner 9 years and I would be gutted if he said that to me, not because I want or need his approval of how I look, but because it’s mean! And even if he prefers it light, why the need for comment about making her look old? Totally out of order!

Reactions: 4
I'm just glad Paultons Park didn't gift them the trip!! Because that place is so expensive I'd be so annoyed if she got in free lol
Especially when there’s parents who would love to take their children for days out but can’t afford it, then you see these people with all their #presstrips #gifted. Really boils my piss.

Reactions: 6
So we now have a YouTube channel she wants us to subscribe to . Basics Kezza tries on things she bought from Zara that are mainly un ironed , tucks them in her jeans bobs on sunnies and looks like tit 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So we now have a YouTube channel she wants us to subscribe to . Basics Kezza tries on things she bought from Zara that are mainly un ironed , tucks them in her jeans bobs on sunnies and looks like tit 🤦🏽‍♀️
Oh and most of them are out of stock 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She is FUMING about IG being down for 6 hours. Seems to be taking it very personally. Not pretending she enjoyed the break like most of the rest of them are.

OK, what am I missing? Admittedly I haven't been aware of her account for long but does she deliberately try to appear unkempt and slightly grubby? Is this a thing... her USP?

Highly amusing. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she stroking her nipple on one of her stories while showing off the shirt on her you tube channel?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Banging on about how people living their lives is nothing to do with us but is happy for us all to be involved when she’s making money off us for her tit ads and swipe ups dozy cow. Fact of the matter is if you post your life on a public platform you’re going to get opinions like it or not. Ignore it or make your tit private….but that wouldn’t help you flog your tit would it kezza crusty lips??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Banging on about how people living their lives is nothing to do with us but is happy for us all to be involved when she’s making money off us for her tit ads and swipe ups dozy cow. Fact of the matter is if you post your life on a public platform you’re going to get opinions like it or not. Ignore it or make your tit private….but that wouldn’t help you flog your tit would it kezza crusty lips??!!
This is what pisses me off about influencers. They want everyone to keep their mouths shut, never express an opinion but just keep on watching their endless ads and buying whatever they are promoting, as if we should be silently grateful that they introduced us to the latest shite they are flogging.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what pisses me off about influencers. They want everyone to keep their mouths shut, never express an opinion but just keep on watching their endless ads and buying whatever they are promoting, as if we should be silently grateful that they introduced us to the latest shite they are flogging.
Exactly this!!!

Reactions: 8
So we can watch her as she publicises her life and child, we can interact by clicking her links to fund her lifestyle but under no circumstances must we have an opinion?

Seems legit. 🙄

Reactions: 13
IMAGINE being invited to a film premiere, advertising it on your Instagram as a Disney film when it’s NOTHING to do with Disney! She doesn’t even know what she’s advertising!!!! She is such an undeserving turd!

• Wow
But she got her picture taken on the red carpet so all is good. That’s the ego fed for a few weeks days hours.

• Haha
IMAGINE being invited to a film premiere, advertising it on your Instagram as a Disney film when it’s NOTHING to do with Disney! She doesn’t even know what she’s advertising!!!! She is such an undeserving turd!
It’s 20th century fox which is a subsidiary of Disney. It’s expected to be on Disney plus end of nov (not that I’m a Disney geek or anything 😂😂). That’ll be who has invited her as she does promo work for Disney plus

“A FRIEND” sent her the screenshot. Yeah right!
NOT Kerin, Googling the event every 30mins since she left 😂
Just be honest, I’d be the same haha! Trying to find all the pictures on the red carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.