Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole event from Next signals how shallow the influencer world is.

There was Kerri and her mates who have zero class, grab every freebie known to man, but think they have couture levels of class. At the same
Event you’ve got twee ‘getting stuff done in heels’ with her dog walks, pink door and other twee bollocks. Both sets are equally nauseating. But would never be seen dead together I would have thought.

Reactions: 12
Has she honestly posted a grid post with an ad for the Next advent calendar then in her stories said she’s buzzing cause she bought the Space NK one? Next are bleeping mugs to keep using this beggy bleep, it’s embarrassing now.

Reactions: 13
I immediately boycott any brand that does these Insta events and invites a load of these grabby greedy witches. Talk about lowering the tone. Watch out for all these freebies being sold off on secret preloved pages very soon......

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched her stories for ages, then flicked on them this morning & she's doing her bleeping Australian accent. God I skipped so fast. Why is she such a dick?

Reactions: 3
I actually saw this in H&M and liked the colour and collar but no way could wear it IRL😂

Which serum is the best? It’s all about Rodial? Or eborian? I lose track of what is the best, she needs to pare back her skin routine and stop messing about for the sake of her skin and the 🤑
Whichever one pays her the most!!! The state of her skin would put me off buying any of the skincare she recommends 😂 It baffles why these brands use her 🤔

Reactions: 5
What is this???

My Nan wears nighties like this 🤢
The shoes and the bag! Eurgh. I actually used to like her when she was still sewing (working) and lived in her previous house. I think she is SO unrelatable now. Especially after the last year, when most people are fed up with stupid sh*t being rubbed in your face when the world has been turned upside down. She is just one big walking designer label who doesn't work and expects freebies, whilst joe public pays for the Gucci loafers with her never-ending swipe ups and links.

As previous people have commented - watching things like the press events these days completely puts me off. I would prefer just regular ads/models and truly worthy people like Nurses etc than entitled influencers whose only raison d'etre is freebies and the gram. Stop making these people rich and fuelling their egos.

I actually saw this in H&M and liked the colour and collar but no way could wear it IRL😂

Which serum is the best? It’s all about Rodial? Or eborian? I lose track of what is the best, she needs to pare back her skin routine and stop messing about for the sake of her skin and the 🤑
Or is it one from Space NK... no, sorry I mean Next beauty!

Reactions: 3
Perhaps Ivy doesn’t go to school on time because she’s in the West End until past 10pm on a school night watching a show? Kerri literally treats her like a mate, not a very young daughter. No wonder she has separation issues.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps Ivy doesn’t go to school on time because she’s in the West End until past 10pm on a school night watching a show? Kerri literally treats her like a mate, not a very young daughter. No wonder she has separation issues.
Or taking her out of school because it was her birthday. No wonder the child thinks she can pick and choose when she goes in.

Reactions: 6

Could it be referring to this?

Reactions: 6
More free clothes from next... I'm getting Jimmy Saville vibes from her in that pink tracky & sunglasses combo 😎😆🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Could it be referring to this?
Tbf no one warrants a death wish. She hasn’t mentioned them before (I don’t think) and although we can air our views on here, DM’ing anyone with a death/illness wish is pretty disgusting, however annoying they may be.

Reactions: 5
Tbf no one warrants a death wish. She hasn’t mentioned them before (I don’t think) and although we can air our views on here, DM’ing anyone with a death/illness wish is pretty disgusting, however annoying they may be.
I agree. That’s plain weird and does make someone a bona fide nutcase troll. It’s one thing to voice opinions about someone but quite another to approach them with threats or a death wish.

Reactions: 4
I agree. That’s plain weird and does make someone a bona fide nutcase troll. It’s one thing to voice opinions about someone but quite another to approach them with threats or a death wish.
Which 100% do not happen on this platform, yet she is trying to suggest it does . Lumping tattle together with ‘bona fide nutcase trolls ‘ is just ridiculous. Trolls are unmoderated, Tattle is not .
Kerri clearly doesn't like the fact that she and many others are called out on their grabby behaviour , on occasion questionable parenting ( taking kids out of school for a photo shoot ) a la Fashionablepan, who also openly criticised a small business on Instagram for not selling her a scone 😡 .
Kerri and pascal banks amongst others flogging the gifted clothes on separate Instagram pages , the former in shocking condition.
Pascale advertises for Oasis then flogs the items with the label still attached 🤷🏼‍♀️ , so you really love the oasis clothes Pascale 🤔 so disingenuous

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.