Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the chavs were out again last night. More classless behaviour after their freebie dinner with Matalan (as if they’d wear anything from there) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kerri clearly hates Mr coco or spending anytime with him at all.

Reactions: 8
Kerri clearly hates Mr coco or spending anytime with him at all.
It’s crazy! If my OH ever has a weekday off, I LOVE IT!!! Especially Friday, like the weekend starts early, but she just hates having him home 🤯

Reactions: 7

Looks like the page Kerri was talking about has disappeared!

Also: is she posting stories whilst at a wedding??

Reactions: 4
She was revelling in that account. Let’s see what she says now.
Nothing just like all the others
this is mothership were being smarmy yesterday about it I reported their post as sharing personal data is illegal. And not a peep from them About it today.
Brainless idiots

Looks like the page Kerri was talking about has disappeared!

Also: is she posting stories whilst at a wedding??
sorry to be a witch but the brides dress looks like a victorian Nightie!

I’ve just seen how much one of those dresses cost that she wore to the wedding 😦

And she expects her followers to believe she wears Next and Matalan outfits anywhere than for a photoshoot for affiliate links?

Reactions: 12
A Vampires Wife dress is my dream, they are so beautiful.

Bet she returns those Zara shoes she bought for the wedding and she spilt coffee on!

31422BEA-B834-4104-A108-28CE0742DB36.png
Ok, so I think we’ve found the reason Kerri doesn’t like Mr.Coco around! What a complete prick! If my partner dared to say that to me, wow!!!

Reactions: 3
Tell me you’re staying with your man for the money without telling me you’re staying with your man for the money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the new hair colour looks lovely. Really suits her and I am sure Keri doesn't give a monkeys that Mr Coco prefers it lighter.

To be fair I think they have been together long enough that he can tell her if he doesn't like it but equally Keri isn't some shrinking violet that is concerned about looking the way her husband likes her to look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.