Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest moan about her husband! Could the unemployed parent not have followed the instructions and built it? Even if it took twice as long it’s not as if she has much else to do when ivys in school coz we all know she’s allergic to cleaning

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest moan about her husband! Could the unemployed parent not have followed the instructions and built it? Even if it took twice as long it’s not as if she has much else to do when ivys in school coz we all know she’s allergic to cleaning
Nooooooooooooo omg I’m CRINGING?! As IF she has put that on a public, influencing social media page 😭😭😭😭 HOWLING

Reactions: 6
Try doing a proper job and getting a lie in at the weekends🧐 there’s only poor Mr C that does any graft in that house!

Reactions: 4
She is SOOOO passive aggressive about her husband! It’s actually gross, she even said in previous stories today’s plans have been cancelled and she’s enjoying not having something planned! She seems ridiculously hard to please!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just told my partner about this, and we’re both so shocked 😂 if my partner put anything like that about me in such a passive aggressive way on social media I would be MORTIFIED and so hurt?! Let alone to nearly 100k followers, shes basically calling him a tit dad, for everyone else to see?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wait sorry her friends spent £235 on a wooden shop as a gift for Ivy’s birthday? I can’t be the only person that thinks that is absolutely ludicrous? My best friends son just turned 18 and he got a £100 note and a bottle of drink he’d always wanted to try and that was cause it was a big birthday. Normally it’s £40 max. bleeping £235!!!

Those friends spent more on Ivy than her own mother did with all the gifted tit she pulled out.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else just not believe it was a gift from a friend and she’s said that just for attention? 😂

Reactions: 10
Wait sorry her friends spent £235 on a wooden shop as a gift for Ivy’s birthday? I can’t be the only person that thinks that is absolutely ludicrous? My best friends son just turned 18 and he got a £100 note and a bottle of drink he’d always wanted to try and that was cause it was a big birthday. Normally it’s £40 max. bleeping £235!!!

Those friends spent more on Ivy than her own mother did with all the gifted tit she pulled out.
Ridiculous and surely she is too old for that now?

Reactions: 5

I saw that this morning..1st thoughts were bloody hell what friend spends over £200 on friends kids birthdays!
Thats the kind of present a parent buys the child or a group of friends clubbing together ..

The £200 shop will be used as much as the electric car she brought Ivy for Christmas.

Reactions: 7
It’s odd… Ivy is grown up and old beyond her years in some ways because Kerri treats her like a friend, then she’s super babyish in other ways. Probably just getting into playing shops cause she’s spent the last four years getting dragged about PR events.

Reactions: 9
🤢🤢🤢 her husband’s comment tonight on her stories , why would you share that , just why 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.