Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an embarrassment.

I bet she was gutted they only gifted her the cut and didn’t throw in a free colour service.

She has no shame. I would be mortified posing for photos on a busy street like this.
I wondered why she didn’t have it coloured after all the hoo-ha!

Reactions: 2
So she begged for a free haircut and then moaned afterwards about the fringe falling in her face. I’m sure the salon was absolutely delighted 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Next have finally come back to me after I messaged them about her selling her #gifted items to make a profit and they said their Social Media Team are going to speak to her directly as they are not happy!!!
They can’t have taken this that seriously if she was at their press event last night.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They can’t have taken this that seriously if she was at their press event last night.
Exactly! The whole influencer thing is just getting beyond a joke. The companies are also taking us all for mugs 😫 I wish there was something that we could do about it.

Reactions: 10
Brands seriously have to have a look at these ‘influencer’ press days. Seeing the usual suspects from Insta getting tanked up and acting like drunk teenagers at these events does nothing for me. And I can’t imagine anyone else will be visit the next website after the crap I’ve seen all over Insta this morning.

Reactions: 14
Brands seriously have to have a look at these ‘influencer’ press days. Seeing the usual suspects from Insta getting tanked up and acting like drunk teenagers at these events does nothing for me. And I can’t imagine anyone else will be visit the next website after the crap I’ve seen all over Insta this morning.
Agreed. They’re not exactly helping to advertise and sell the brand are they? They’re simply there for a free sesh. Awful! It looks so gluttonous too and doesn’t reflect well on Next at all.

• Heart
Agreed. They’re not exactly helping to advertise and sell the brand are they? They’re simply there for a free sesh. Awful! It looks so gluttonous too and doesn’t reflect well on Next at all.
Exactly! Just pics of them, taking pics of each other, and throwing themselves at a cover band. Haven’t got a single clue what’s going to be in Next for Christmas, but as long as the freeloaders had a good night that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 15
I will never understand why a brand thinks seeing a bunch of over privileged, full of their own importance, women/influencers pissed up while being plied with free food, free booze and a load of brand freebies is going to encourage the audience to rush out and buy from that brand 🤷‍♀️

Would love to see some actual sales figures based on a social media advertising budget :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven't been into Next for ages but was thinking of popping in over the weekend....just seen this lot post and will now avoid it. I know companies advertise and host press events etc but seeing the appealing behaviour of this lot at that event really stops me shopping there.

Reactions: 7
Apart from one dress, what did she show us from the Next Christmas collection?

I can’t believe Next can afford to wine and dine greedy influencers for absolutely no return whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
Apart from one dress, what did she show us from the Next Christmas collection?

I can’t believe Next can afford to wine and dine greedy influencers for absolutely no return whatsoever.
Out of all the people that deserve it, I don’t think Kerri is one of them. It puts me off these brands.
It really pissed me off when Tesco started working with Hinch

• Heart
Did anyone see the calendar live with Sasha? 😂 definitely awkward in parts when she was skipping ahead of Kerri….she definitely didn’t like not being the lead 😂

Reactions: 4
I just popped onto Instagram to have a scroll and she’s jumping out of the screen at me wearing a Jimmy Saville-esq tracksuit top.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Out of all the people that deserve it, I don’t think Kerri is one of them. It puts me off these brands.
It really pissed me off when Tesco started working with Hinch
Wouldn’t it have been nice if a company such as Next decided to invite a group of nurses or supermarket workers to preview their Christmas collection and advertise for them? After the last year and a half, it would have been a fitting tribute and treat for them instead of the same old greedy, giggly, pissed, loud, vacuous, vain women.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t it have been nice if a company such as Next decided to invite a group of nurses or supermarket workers to preview their Christmas collection and advertise for them? After the last year and a half, it would have been a fitting tribute and treat for them instead of the same old greedy, giggly, pissed, loud, vacuous, vain women.
100%
I can guarantee that would of got them a lot more recognition and publicity!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone, anywhere see the stories of all those insta-huns at that Next freebie night out and feel compelled to buy something from Next? It's bonkers. I can't see how these brands can possibly be making a profit on what they spend on influencer events 🤯

Reactions: 12
It completely sends me the other way, I’m afraid. There wasn’t one item any of them showed, they more interested in the free entertainment provided than the clothes!

Did anyone, anywhere see the stories of all those insta-huns at that Next freebie night out and feel compelled to buy something from Next? It's bonkers. I can't see how these brands can possibly be making a profit on what they spend on influencer events 🤯

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.