Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she not managed to wash her hair in 3 days? She doesn’t work?! Her kid is in school? Her house is a tit hole? What does she do all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Chloe from Tesco mom got invited too, turns out kez is with the zlisters!

Reactions: 1
Shes dressed almost the same as frankie Bridge, same hair too 🤣 dosent look quite as good mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely anyone can go to the NTAs. You just buy a ticket. I could see there were tickets still available this afternoon so it's not even sold out. All these influencers making out they are special for going to the NTAs as if they have a table right in front of the stage when in reality they are on row 60 high up in the cheap seats that anyone could buy for £45 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Absolutely anyone can go to the NTAs. You just buy a ticket. I could see there were tickets still available this afternoon so it's not even sold out. All these influencers making out they are special for going to the NTAs as if they have a table right in front of the stage when in reality they are on row 60 high up in the cheap seats that anyone could buy for £45 🙄🙄🙄
I thought that, the crowd is full of people who bought tickets of course, she is making out like she’s there for the red carpet. I wonder if she did manage to blah her way to a decent afterparty! I bloody hope not!

Reactions: 7
The voice!:oops: When she talks about that Dulux paint on her Stories she could strip the paint off the walls with that voice! Bloody awful. Zero class. I don't understand why anyone would pay her to promote a product. And what's happened to the Home acct? Abandoned it? Not enough freebies?

Reactions: 12
So the picture with her hair progress pictures, the first one her hair is pulled back tucked under her ears and showing the shorter hair, which could just be baby hair that’s growing in. The recent pictures her hair is all laying forward/normally you can’t see if the underneath has had growth! How stupid!!

Reactions: 6
PK is Olaplex’s poor relation - you never see anyone flogging Olaplex because it sells itself, doesn’t need any instahoes to shill it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.