Life with ivycoco #2 kerri and her spoiled brat please gift me some more free tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, it's really refreshing to see a properly honest review. The whole culture of influencers endlessly recommending stuff has made me pretty much stop buying anything whatsoever that's been recommended on Instagram as I don't trust their reviews to be objective.
On this occasion, good for Kerri.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with the above - she often really grates me, but on this occasion I think her review was spot on. No sycophantic fawning, objective and unbiased and clearly illustrating the bad points / inaccurate advertising. Gives her a lot more credibility!

Reactions: 7
I don't get how it can be a PR trip without obligation to post. Why would a company give you a free stay not expecting you to post and write about it.

Agree, respect she was honest about it but if it had been a big brand with the hope of getting paid work from it I dou3she would have been as critical.
I
She's fuming because she had to pay for food etc.See how she raved about three hash browns for £1.50! Cheap chav is all that she'll ever be.It can't of been that bad as she said more than once the kids loved it and she'll go back if they lower the price.You are so far out of touch with reality Kerri,how about a huge big thank you to the company for the £800+ free gifted stay from a company that was shut down and hit hard with the pandemic. Expects everything for free all the time this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I
She's fuming because she had to pay for food etc.See how she raved about three hash browns for £1.50! Cheap chav is all that she'll ever be.It can't of been that bad as she said more than once the kids loved it and she'll go back if they lower the price.You are so far out of touch with reality Kerri,how about a huge big thank you to the company for the £800+ free gifted stay from a company that was shut down and hit hard with the pandemic. Expects everything for free all the time this one.
Absolutely this. If she had been given all the extras for free she would have raved about it

Reactions: 10
Aaargh, more stories just rubbing her greasy face all over whilst talking 🤢

Reactions: 2
I
Yep couldn’t agree more. If she had all her food free and some activities her review would have been totally different.
She’s just a grabby influencer like all the others. So out of touch with reality.

Next have finally come back to me after I messaged them about her selling her #gifted items to make a profit and they said their Social Media Team are going to speak to her directly as they are not happy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Next have finally come back to me after I messaged them about her selling her #gifted items to make a profit and they said their Social Media Team are going to speak to her directly as they are not happy!!!
I would imagine she’ll tell them she donates the money made to charity or something.

Good for you messaging 👏🏼

Well done. I would think much more of Next if they donated clothes to women’s refuges instead of sending them to greedy influencers who stuff them in black bags and flog at stupidly high prices when they think people aren’t clocking what they’re doing.

If she does claim she donates to charity, I hope she has proof.

Reactions: 11
I would imagine she’ll tell them she donates the money made to charity or something.
She's probably got a second insta selling account like themum_lifestyled has that she sells all her gifted stuff from Wallis,Primark on.They only do this in hope brands don't see their sneaky snidey antics! Next time take screenshots and send direct to the brands that way they can't deny it.

Reactions: 4
She's probably got a second insta selling account like themum_lifestyled has that she sells all her gifted stuff from Wallis,Primark on.They only do this in hope brands don't see their sneaky snidey antics! Next time take screenshots and send direct to the brands that way they can't deny it.
Yes she does. It’s a private account.

Reactions: 3
Of course she wore a creased dress to her Dad’s wedding. WTF I literally iron nothing, but it’s her DAD’S WEDDING at least make an effort. I like her shoes. Did we decide that pink Chanel was a fake? She tags all the brands but never the bag

• Heart
Yes she does. It’s a private account.
That's exactly what I meant.Get yourself accepted on there.
I'm on several of these "huns" selling pages and am now going to be screenshotting every single item they advertise to sell and will be forwarding them to each and every brand they advertise for sale 👊
No brand likes the piss taken out them!

Of course she wore a creased dress to her Dad’s wedding. WTF I literally iron nothing, but it’s her DAD’S WEDDING at least make an effort. I like her shoes. Did we decide that pink Chanel was a fake? She tags all the brands but never the bag
She's a scruffy lazy woman isn't she!
The dress looks two sizes too small for her as well as it's stretched within an inch of its life across her torso. That bag is a million per cent is an Ali Express special that's why it's never tagged 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Those videos she posted of her and her sisters didn’t do any of them any favours. I really don’t understand why you would film that and then post it on an Instagram to a load of strangers. If you really have to film every aspect of your life, send it to your family WhatsApp group for a laugh. But don’t post it online. It painted the family in a ropey light in my opinion

• Heart
Family appear to be rough as duck, is that a surprise? I’m sure Next could have sorted him
Out with a new suit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.